• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What New Products Will PC Release This Fall?

In summary, the products PC is likely to release for the fall season include a pineapple corer & slicer, a mini rolling pin, a clip to go on cookware, and a potato ricer. They may also redesign certain products.
yummybytes said:
Uggh... While I loooooove the towels, I have such horribly dry skin that every time I pick up a microfiber towel it feels like it 'catches' on my skin... the idea of that all over me made my skin crawl!! :p :)
I was just thinking the same thing! I LOVE them, but HATE touching them!:eek:

raebates said:
Unfortunately I often suffer from foot-in-mouth disease myself.

Mine is there so much, I could win a one legged race!;)

straitfan said:
Lose the artichoke color--HATE IT!

I am not fond of it, either, but have had a lot of 20-somethings comment how much they LOVE that color! I am 35, so I still remember the 70's green and yellows, so it reminds me of that and I don't like it!:eek:

Thank goodness the colored items are usually only here for one season and then they get changed!:)

GourmetGirl said:
a cap/cover/lid thingy for the bbq basting bottle, so you can put the bottle in the fridge to save for later

I had a customer tell me that a 3-litre bottle of soda cap (the big store brand bottles) will fit that

DebbieJ said:
When you fill our current prep bowls all the way to the top, it is 1 cup.

I know that but it would be nice to have to seperate sets would be nice.. I have had customers ask about that and say it would ne nice if they were seperate sets.

I would love to see:
a nice food scale
dinner plates - I'm in LOVE with the DOTS
serving utensils that coordinate with SA patterns
Cookbook holder

i love the dots too.

i also want a new version of the tupperware cake holder with the butternut squash puke color base and the cloudy cover. i have one from before i was born!

I like the sage green color.

with the mircofiber towels, i can only touch them if they are wet. in which case they are great. ours are much less scratchy than other ones i have felt before.

I want a knife block, and black and stainless colors (modern stuff)

when do we find out?

All of the new products will be revealed the first day of Conference... right??? Someone correct me if I am wrong.

pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS said:
All of the new products will be revealed the first day of Conference... right??? Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Yes they will!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Yes they will!!!:D

I am going to be sooo tempted to cheat and look early on here! I am in Wave 3, it will be so darn hard:p

Yes it will be hard because I'm in Wave 2 but I want to be surprised!!! It's the first day at 3pm!! I can't wait!!:D

Oh yeah..one other thing I wanted to add to my list.

Some sort of nice looking serving utensil to accompany the trifle bowl. Don't know if it would be clear acrylic or what, but it needs something!

Didn't I read somewhere with all the Leadership Spoilers that NC news is blocked out on CS until after wave 3? I'm in 3 and it will be SO HARD to wait if they don't make it so I CAN'T get into it!

DON'T SPOIL IT FOR YOURSELF IF YOU ARE ATTENDING CONFERENCE!!!

You will be soooooooo stoked when you are there at conference living out the surprise with thousands of other people who are screaming and yelling and having a ball. You will be disappointed if you already have information about the products!

Now, if you are NOT going...who am I to tell you what to do?

But, if you ARE GOING...I will kick your butt if you spoil the surprise for yourself!!!

OK, off my soap box....

Rae~ Do you want to get on my soap box next and tell these whipper-snappers a thing or two??? LOL

KellyTheChef said:
DON'T SPOIL IT FOR YOURSELF IF YOU ARE ATTENDING CONFERENCE!!!

You will be soooooooo stoked when you are there at conference living out the surprise with thousands of other people who are screaming and yelling and having a ball. You will be disappointed if you already have information about the products!

Now, if you are NOT going...who am I to tell you what to do?

But, if you ARE GOING...I will kick your butt if you spoil the surprise for yourself!!!

I totally agree!!! Doris asks everyone at Wave 1 and 2 not to spill the beans. I know that Greg doesn't want us posting here either til conference is over. It is SO worth the wait!

I would love to see a "cake taker". I have been using my old Round Chillzanne Platter with lid and handle...the old Round platter fits in there perfectly, you put the top on, snap on the handle and it works great. However, my lovely daughter knocked the lid off of the counter and broke it into many, many pieces. So, now I have no lid...but I can still use the bottom and cover it with ugly foil I guess.

I would also like to see Christmas things. I loved the Thanksgiving colors. However, I thought last years table linens were extremely over priced and I didn't buy any of them. Something to match the burgundy SA pieces would work great for the holidays.

KellyTheChef said:
Rae~ Do you want to get on my soap box next and tell these whipper-snappers a thing or two??? LOL
It's so nice to be recognized, loved and appreciated for exactly who you are. I can feel the love!And, Kelly, I couldn't have said it better myself.Gee, Jennifer, I can't believe you think we'd cheat, or let the cat out of the bag, or let our fellow cheffers get a jump on the "official date." :eek: Hee. Hee.

I'm bummed that they took the Stainless Fork & Spoon out of the line... I would like to see a Stainless Salt & Pepper Mill or Salt & Pepper Set, a Stainless Mini-Serving Spatula... other guesses are a color-coated paring knife, Deep Covered Baker in French Vanilla. I'd love to see a steamer for the Exec cookware, a double-burner Grill Pan and a bound cookbook with like 100 recipes... and added stuff from Doris' two books. What a treasure that would be!

On another note... I've been to conference for the last 6 years and have been session 3, 4 of the six. I've been session 1 once. This year we are session two. Anyway... last year I couldn't take it and called a friend who was session one and she told me the products. I didn't tell anyone else but it wasn't the same at General Session learning them for the first time. I will NEVER make that mistake again... even if I am session 3 until the end of time!!!!

It's kind of like peeking at your Christmas presents. It takes the fun out of the reveal.

A lid for the small saute pan!! It would be perfect for basted eggs!

Paige Dixon said:
A lid for the small saute pan!! It would be perfect for basted eggs!

I use the lid for the sauce pan...I can't remember if it's the small one or the next size up, but it fits great! I use the lid for the 10 fry pan for the large saute pan.

I agree ACTUAL lids would be nice, but these work great for me when I need them.

HTH!

I'm thinking we are going to be getting a Stainless Steel cookware set. I say that because the product values are soooo high for the fall season. It would be nice to have a garlic keeper. I know we can fanagle other products to work, but an item that is just for that would be great.

I second or third the pasta insert. I hate draining the pasta in the sink with a colander and sometimes I would ike to keep hte pasta water.

Hmmm... stainless cookware! Interesting! I have a lot of requests for that (even though I doubt highly that I would ever cook with it personally) but that's a good thought... ESPECIALLY since we can earn the "newest piece of cookware" in July with 2 shows... something easy to do and it could be major if they want us to show it!

I really wish we were going next week!!!!!

i'm in wave 4, way up here in canada, lol
it will be extremely hard not to look, i'm sooooooooo nosey and have to know everything lol
so noone can say anything until the 20th lol

my mother in law is really hoping for an omlet pan! she said she would buy one, she didn't care if it was $60!

I think they should make a glass cake plate with cover that can be used with the Trifle Bowl Stem or by itself.
Also I would like to see a Simple Additions Butter Dish
- loved everyone's ideas! I'm not going to a conference but can't wait to see what's to come!

Did anyone say a pot rack? I would love this...

kaceyleigh2 said:
I think they should make a glass cake plate with cover that can be used with the Trifle Bowl Stem or by itself.
- loved everyone's ideas! I'm not going to a conference but can't wait to see what's to come!

did you know that the round platter fits the trifle stem? Still no lid but it does work as a cake pedestal and looks nice.

I would LOVE an executive collection tea kettle. My stainless tea kettle gets so nasty with grease spatters (I keep it out on the stove) that I really can't get it clean. Something that is nonstick would be great!

I would also like a SA butter dish, and maybe SA salt and pepper shakers/mills.

A knife block like the koosh ones would be awesome. And a forged cutlery carving set? I'm betting that is the two new knives.

A really nice serving spoon to go on the table (not a cooking spoon), either stainless or with a SA ceramic handle, esp. to go with the trifle bowl and for serving desserts.

I really kind of hope they don't come out with stainless cookware, I think it would confuse the issue (we've been arguing that the baked on finish is safe, so then why do we need stainless?) I just bought the cookware line and it is replacing my old (but in great shape) stainless set, there is no way I'd buy a second stainless set just for practical reasons, as it was as stretch for me to justify new cookware to start with.

I agree, linens that are more affordable would be great. That is something that I think the pricing needs to be competitive b/c you can get linens anywhere.

Chef Kearns said:
I'm thinking we are going to be getting a Stainless Steel cookware set. I say that because the product values are soooo high for the fall season. It would be nice to have a garlic keeper. I know we can fanagle other products to work, but an item that is just for that would be great.

I second or third the pasta insert. I hate draining the pasta in the sink with a colander and sometimes I would ike to keep hte pasta water.

DH has been begging for some stainless cookware!

kaceyleigh2 said:

gREAT IDEAS!!!!

nycchef said:
Did anyone say a pot rack? I would love this...

I'll say it -- POT RACK! We need
a potrack to show off our gorgeous exec cookware!

dwyerkim said:
I really kind of hope they don't come out with stainless cookware, I think it would confuse the issue (we've been arguing that the baked on finish is safe, so then why do we need stainless?) I just bought the cookware line and it is replacing my old (but in great shape) stainless set, there is no way I'd buy a second stainless set just for practical reasons, as it was as stretch for me to justify new cookware to start with.

I agree, linens that are more affordable would be great. That is something that I think the pricing needs to be competitive b/c you can get linens anywhere.
Non-nonstick stainless cookware is essential for browning pork chops

I would LOVE stainless cookware... there are just some things you can't do in nonstick stuff... like browning any meat. We do beef strogonoff in the crockpot quite a bit and I really like it when I can brown the beef - just looks nicer.

Ooooooooooo!
dannyzmom said:
a stoneware garlic roaster

a brushed stainless TTA

a knife block

some more new spices and/or oils

Want the stoneware garlic roaster! great idea... hope someone is reading!!!:D

mango slicer, although that is really a summer item. I agree with linens that are priced a bit better. I did not sell any of them last year. Glass cake pedestal with a lid.

Well, I've also wondered if we will be getting Stoneware in a whole new color....maybe navy blue??

What I think would be nice is a silverware selection, to coordinate with all our Simple Additions, to make the complete table setting.

Definitely hoping for those Simple Additions lids, though. Those would be SOOOO great!!

We also used to carry a Black Bean & Corn Salsa, which was really yummy. I'd love to have it back, or at least a recipe for it!!
Also, I would like a Mexican theme for the Celebrations shows.

Green...
Kathytnt said:
I have had customer ask about other colors for the knives - Green is not everyone's favorite color

is my favorite color but not the green our tomatoe knife is!!

katie0128 said:
I would LOVE stainless cookware... there are just some things you can't do in nonstick stuff... like browning any meat. We do beef strogonoff in the crockpot quite a bit and I really like it when I can brown the beef - just looks nicer.

good point, I hadn't thought of that. I figured I would keep some of my stainless pieces anyway (no reason to buy a large stock pot in nonstick IMHO)--guess I should hold onto my chicken fryer (like the 12" famiy skillet) and my large dutch ovens.

janetupnorth said:
Didn't we have a steamer insert or something a few years back?

I still have some Generation II and that was the line with the steamer insert and the boil control. I never use my steamer - I know I am ignorant, but I really don't know how! It doesn't seem to go as deep into the pot as I would think it should for pasta.

There's a gadget on TV that dices a whole onion - Vidalia slicer or something like that? Anyow, DH is always teasing me that PC doesn't have that...

I have had customer requests for longer bamboo tongs (for safe deep frying), a cutting board that folds up in thirds, and a collapsable collander.

Since we now live in Alaska and my husband is on his first Halibut charter, I would like to see a forged fillet knife.

I agree with lots of ideas you all said - pot rack, SA Stainless accent pieces, more SA pieces, SA lids!!!!!!, great ideas folks!!!!!!

I can't go to NC this year, so SOMEBODY mercifully post the new products after the last group finds out in person, OK??!?!?! Please??!?!?!

Stainless cookware...interesting! Maybe I should wait just a little longer to buy cookware, because I was pretty close to investing in the executive sets :)...although I do like cooking with nonstick 95% of the time!

jenniferknapp said:
Stainless cookware...interesting! Maybe I should wait just a little longer to buy cookware, because I was pretty close to investing in the executive sets :)

...although I do like cooking with nonstick 95% of the time!

I think if you have 1 good Stainless Skillet, large enough for browning a roast, then you are all set w/ Stainless. I had a professional Stainless set, and sold almost all of it, except for a 12 inch skillet w/ a lid, and a Behemoth Stock Pot. Some of the things I like better about the Executive vs. the Stainless :

1. Easier to clean (goes w/o saying!)
2. Handles and Lid Handles don't get hot w/ the Executive - I was always burning myself w/ the SS!
3. Dripless edges
4. It's LIGHTER!

Ohhhh - here's one I saw in a chef's store in NJ and put a request in for...
A collander that collapses up accordion style AND a cutting board with build-it collapsable collander that fits OVER your standard sized sink!

ChefBeckyD said:
I think if you have 1 good Stainless Skillet, large enough for browning a roast, then you are all set w/ Stainless. I had a professional Stainless set, and sold almost all of it, except for a 12 inch skillet w/ a lid, and a Behemoth Stock Pot. Some of the things I like better about the Executive vs. the Stainless :

1. Easier to clean (goes w/o saying!)
2. Handles and Lid Handles don't get hot w/ the Executive - I was always burning myself w/ the SS!
3. Dripless edges
4. It's LIGHTER!

I am in complete agreement - I think if we come out with ONE good stainless pan I'd be satisfied - maybe an oval skillet, or a 12" stainless skillet...and preferable with handle koozie things.

I keep asking for a French Butter Keeper, commonly sold in this country under the Butterbell brand, among others. It would completely fit with the SA line, and I think it would be a great seller. It's a crock-shaped bowl with a lid. On the underside of the lid is a smaller bowl that holds 1 stick of butter (mashed in, not still stick shaped). You put butter in the holder, then put a couple of inches of cold water in the main crock. When you put the lid on the crock, the butter is submerged, which keeps air away. The water and the crock keep it cool. Which means that you can keep your butter on the counter, instead of in the fridge, and it stays spreadable.

Hey, Ann, mix your butter 50/50 with canola or light olive oil. It will stay spreadable in the fridge, and it's better for you--less bad fat, plus good fat.

Yeah. I could do that. But it's easier to just take a stick out of the box. DH would probably complain, too. He's so picky.

I still would like a PC butter dish. Whether it's a traditional stick-dish or a French butter keeper.

I agree. I think it would sell well.

As for the butter mix, I do up a pount of butter at a time. It lasts a good long while, especially since our DS moved out.

hmm.... other things I'd like to see in the catalog:

teakettle to match the cookware
SA teapot (wouldn't a chubby round one to match the Coffee and More cups be so cute?!?)
pot rack
a few more forged "specialty" knives (I probably wouldn't use them, but I have customers who ask about them): fileting knife, cleaver, boning knife
new cookware: saucier (saucepan with rounded corners so that a whisk can get into the corner)

I would like to see a new forged cutlery Carving Set.

My Two CentsI am in complete agreement on on the pasta strainer insert!!! I've wanted one for years! The one in the 6-piece Professional Set is definately not big enough!

Here are some products I think would be great:
Serving Spoons
Black Carafe (to match the TTA)
Almond Flavoring
30 Minute Dinners Cookbook
Copper Cookware
Spider Ladle/Basket (for frying)
Bean Pot (I had one from Pfaltzgraf -it broke, we loved it!)

I am so Excited to be going to Conference, Wave 1!
I will be adding these to the list in the Product Showcase Room!

After making so many Strawberry Shortcake and Black Forest Trifles this spring, I think almond flavoring is a great idea.

<h2>What products do you think PC will come out with for the fall season?</h2><p>As an employee of Pampered Chef, I cannot disclose any information about upcoming products. However, I can assure you that the company is always working on innovative and useful products for our customers.</p><h2>What product do you want them to introduce?</h2><p>I personally cannot answer this question as it is subjective. But I can say that the company takes customer feedback and requests into consideration when developing new products.</p><h2>What products do you think they will redesign???</h2><p>Again, I do not have any insider information on specific products that will be redesigned. However, Pampered Chef is always looking for ways to improve our products and make them even more efficient for our customers.</p><h2>This thread will get all of our wheels turning as we anticipate the conference!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!</h2><p>I share your excitement for the upcoming conference! I am sure Pampered Chef has some amazing surprises in store for us and I cannot wait to see what they have in store for the future of the company.</p>

What products do you think PC will come out with for the fall season?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, I cannot disclose any information about upcoming products. However, I can assure you that the company is always working on innovative and useful products for our customers.

What product do you want them to introduce?

I personally cannot answer this question as it is subjective. But I can say that the company takes customer feedback and requests into consideration when developing new products.

What products do you think they will redesign???

Again, I do not have any insider information on specific products that will be redesigned. However, Pampered Chef is always looking for ways to improve our products and make them even more efficient for our customers.

This thread will get all of our wheels turning as we anticipate the conference!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I share your excitement for the upcoming conference! I am sure Pampered Chef has some amazing surprises in store for us and I cannot wait to see what they have in store for the future of the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Becca_in_MD