• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products in Sell-a-thon & Director Packages?

In summary, anyone have the list of what new products will be in the packages...sell a thon and director packages?
pckrissy
Anyone have the list of what new products will be in the packages...sell a thon and director packages?
If you have, could you please email me [email protected]
Thanks in advance

me too please

[email protected]

Thanks!

Did anyone get pics?

I would love to have the list of sample packages if anyone has them. that way I can start planning. If you have it will you email it to me? [email protected] It used to be the same as SAT packages, but last year it wasn't. Thanks in advance.

If you'd like pics, someone was kind enough to send them to a bunch of us and like Jennifer's offer earlier regarding spoilers, if you'd like them then email me directly at [email protected] and I'll return the favor. I can't sit here individually typing in everyone's email from the list here - sorry too much to do tonight. But I'd be happy to forward them on to anyone who got left out -just EMAIL ME!! :):)

Just emailed you!! THanks in advance!
Nicole

If anyone could email me too I would appreciate it. I was supposed to go to conference but couldn't go at the last minute due to problems with my pregnancy. Email is [email protected]

Thanks

Sarah

Please ladies it's taking soooo long for my server to send these pics that I'm having trouble loading pages on here to see who needs what. If you've EMAILED me and NOT PM'D me or added YOUR email here then I WILL send you the pics. I can't keep hopping on this thread to check who wants what or I'll be up all night and it's already almost 10. So email me and I'll send them out to you. Sorry if I sound b$#chy, that's soooo not my intent! I just don't want anyone left out because I run out of time (or patience :rolleyes:) trying to keep up.

Thanks for your understanding! :D

Jodi sounds overloaded so if someone that has already received the list from her could forward it to me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Melissa
[email protected]

Okay, I've emailed out to all 44 of you that personally emailed me at [email protected].

44 X 5 emails each (4 of pics, one of files) = ...... no idea LOL :D

Way too tired, going to bed, it's after 2 AM and I have to work at 11 (but up earlier with the family of course). :eek: I'll check in the morning and see if anyone else has emailed me and set that up to start sending while I"m gone.

Nite all!

P.S. I still have 42 emails right now in my 'outbox' sending....man satellite is slow. Not quite as slow as dial-up but sure isn't my old high-speed cable :rolleyes:

I emailed you.. but no worry. I understand it can be time consuming!!

Okay so I'm almost done responding to all the requests. I have about 20 more in my outbox and then I'm caught up. If anyone was left out or now wants to be added................................

EMAIL me at [email protected] and I'll send what was kindly shared with me.

Only emails to me will be forwarded the info so DON'T post your request here.

Thanks a bunch and enjoy all the info! And remember, we can't share details on here until late Saturday when Greg says it's okay :)

kcjodih said:
Okay so I'm almost done responding to all the requests. I have about 20 more in my outbox and then I'm caught up. If anyone was left out or now wants to be added................................

EMAIL me at [email protected] and I'll send what was kindly shared with me.

Only emails to me will be forwarded the info so DON'T post your request here.

Thanks a bunch and enjoy all the info! And remember, we can't share details on here until late Saturday when Greg says it's okay :)

lelaleelee said:
[Me TOO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!
[email protected]

Thank you.:chef:

See above instructions if you or anyone else wants info.

Okay all today is the last day I will be able to email the info and pics to anyone. Tomorrow will be spent on errands, laundry, packing and closing a show and we leave very early Saturday morning for the US for a mini-vacation.

Maybe someone else that I shared with can take over? Anyway, email me today only if you'd like the info and pics after today someone will hopefully help out (and it'll all be on here late Saturday or Sunday anyway!)

me too please [email protected]. I had a baby during conference time so I didn't get to go.

thanx

2 shows value: $46.25
Grinder
Coarse sea & Himalayan salt
bamboo square bowl

$1500 value: $157.25* to receive full value you must have held & submitted at least 2 shows

all items from 2 shows &
forged cutlery 5" Santoku
3" paring knife w/honing case
rotary grater
beaded spreader
sweet mocha hazelnut sprinkle

$3000 value: $385.25 *to receive full value you must have held & submitted at least 2 shows

all items in above 2 shows & $1500 &
Festive holiday desserts recipe collection
5" utility knife w/honing case
silicone crown cake pan
dots oval platter
drink charms
dots stemware (set of 4)
drip less pourer stopper
med round stone w/handles 13"
peppercorn medley holiday serving plate
beaded serving fork
pampered chef Latin flavor fast & easy main dishes recipe collection

$6000 value: $589.75*to receive full value you must have held & submitted at least 2 shows

all of the 2shows, $1500 & $3000 plus
8" chefs knife w/honing case
pastry cutter
mini measure all cup
bamboo knife block
dots bowl trio
beaded serving spoon
dots med bowl
holiday appetizer plate (set of 4)
holiday spreader (set of 2)

Last edited:

What are the new products featured in the Sell-a-thon and Director Packages?

The new products featured in the Sell-a-thon and Director Packages vary each season, but they are always carefully selected by our team to provide the best value and variety for our customers. We recommend checking the product listings or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

What is the difference between a Sell-a-thon and a Director Package?

A Sell-a-thon is a limited-time promotion that offers a selection of new and popular products at a discounted price. A Director Package is a special package available only to qualified Directors, which includes a curated selection of new and top-selling products at a special price.

Can I purchase the new products separately or do I have to buy the entire Sell-a-thon or Director Package?

Yes, you can purchase the new products featured in the Sell-a-thon or Director Package separately. However, buying the package may offer a better value as it often includes additional free products or discounts.

How often are new products released in the Sell-a-thon and Director Packages?

New products are typically released in the Sell-a-thon and Director Packages each season, which is about every three months. However, this may vary depending on product availability and promotions.

How can I stay updated on the new products in the Sell-a-thon and Director Packages?

The best way to stay updated on new products in the Sell-a-thon and Director Packages is to contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or sign up for our email newsletter. You can also follow us on social media or check our website regularly for updates and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dina Atnip
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy