• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products Delivered by FEDEX: Exciting Times Ahead!

In summary, PC delivered new products today to lucky winners. The new paperwork wasn't required, but the products were tracked through shipment status.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
FEDEX delvered my NEW PRODUCTS TODAY!!!! YEA!!!:D

WOW lucky you! Was the new paper work with them? And were you able to track it somewhere through shipment staus? Thanks! Enjoy them!

No new paperwork yet. I didn't track it through FEDEX but I did notice yesterday that something was coming my way.

woo hoo! i'm going out of town thursday so i hope i get my goodies tomorrow!

What new products did you get today? Was this the June Sell-a-Thon items you earned? How can we track these deliveries through FedEX?

Oh my! How exciting.

Woo Hoo!! I can't wait!! Did you see it in Shipping status or how did you know you had something coming your way??

I don't want to wait another month to get my stuff
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
How silly of PC to do the US NCs in early/mid July & our Aug 8. Silly, silly, silly. And a little bit cruel. :grumpy:

wow mine aren't do until Saturday.

Myjenny said:
Woo Hoo!! I can't wait!! Did you see it in Shipping status or how did you know you had something coming your way??

Why will no one say how they knew something was on its way??? :)

It's complicated to explain, Keith, and I barely remember - I'll see if I can find the thread that explains it from last season...

OK, I think I remember it right...

- On CC, click on "Product Adjustment" link on the right (like you're submitting a show adjustment)
- Click on the link "can't remember your show number?"
- In the selection boxes, leave "2008" and "All" and click "Find"
- There, it will list show numbers with your consultant number, a code (K for cooking show, C for catalog show, etc.) and the show number.
- Look for the most recent one (can't remember the code - is it "h"?) and copy it
- Go to FedEx.com and track by reference number
- Paste the number in the ref. # section and add "01" at the end, and then enter your country and zip code
- Your shipment should show if it has been shipped

See, I told you it was convoluted!! ;)

cathyskitchen said:

- On CC, click on "Product Adjustment" link on the right (like you're submitting a show adjustment)
- There, it will list show numbers with your consultant number, a code (K for cooking show, C for catalog show, etc.) and the show number.
- Look for the most recent one (can't remember the code - is it "h"?) and copy it
- Paste the number in the ref. # section and add "01" at the end, and then enter your country and zip code

Cathy is right - but its a G not a H - Mine SAT isn't showing yet so I guess I have to wait - I think directors and up get it earlier then futures and consultants.

cathyskitchen said:

Lawd, that sure was! Who on earth ever figured that one out?

leftymac said:
Lawd, that sure was! Who on earth ever figured that one out?

Well I know I have in the past... ;)

Director's get the new products first.

Cathy

thanks so much...I just checked and my SAT will be here Thursday...so excited! :)

PamperedDor said:
Cathy is right - but its a G not a H - Mine SAT isn't showing yet so I guess I have to wait - I think directors and up get it earlier then futures and consultants.

Thanks - I couldn't figure it out b/c mine isn't showing yet, either. I'm guessing we'll get ours around the same time, being East Coast gals and FDs, too :). Let me know if you see it up so I can track mine, too! :D

Sorry guys! Been busy here with some of my consultants having a party with the new stuff!:love:

OH MY GOSH! LOVE IT ALL! Tried out the rotary grater and it is SO super easy. We grated parmesan cheese and it turned out great! Everything is So cute. Unfortunately they have some items that are backordered and just says "will ship later" No idea when that might even be. One of them was the knife block and was so bummed as I had already pulled my knives out of my drawer. :grumpy:

Those are on b/o plus bamboo square bowl, drink charms, stemware, and beaded serving spoon. What's up with all of that???
I'm guessing that the shipment due to arrive tomorrow is SAT? I know it's like 28 pounds.

Also, I was wrong, new paperwork IS in the box. This was SO much fun! If you are a Director and earned your Director benefits kit or earned SAT, bring some of your consultants over or some potential consultants over. Will really get them motivated or even interested in joining!
It was SO much fun (plus less work for you!)!:D

Related to New Products Delivered by FEDEX: Exciting Times Ahead!

What does Pampered Chef mean by "New Products Delivered by FEDEX"?

Pampered Chef is excited to announce that our newest products will now be delivered by FEDEX. This means that our customers can expect faster and more reliable delivery times for their purchases.

Why is Pampered Chef switching to FEDEX for product deliveries?

At Pampered Chef, we are always looking for ways to improve our services and provide the best experience for our customers. After careful consideration, we have decided to partner with FEDEX for our product deliveries because of their reputation for timely and efficient shipping.

Will there be any changes to the delivery process with the switch to FEDEX?

The delivery process will remain largely the same for our customers. However, with FEDEX's advanced tracking system, customers will now be able to track their packages in real-time and receive more accurate delivery estimates.

Does this mean there will be additional shipping fees for customers?

No, there will be no additional shipping fees for our customers. The cost of shipping will still be included in the purchase price of our products, and we will continue to offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount.

When will customers start receiving their orders through FEDEX?

Pampered Chef will begin using FEDEX for product deliveries immediately. Customers can expect to receive their orders through FEDEX within the standard delivery timeframe for their location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • jenniferlynne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies