• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out Our New Products: Pictures Included!

In summary, the company has a new catalog featuring a variety of kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, utensils, and seasonings. They also have special offers and discounted bundles for these new products. High-quality images and detailed descriptions can be found in the catalog and on the website. Most of the new products are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to check the product label or instructions. Sets and bundles are also available for purchase.
brandy223
does any one have any pictures of the new products?:D

Have you not gone on Consultant's Corner? Seriously the special edition consultant's news has been up for about a week now and has pictures and descriptions of all the new products.Also if you look under the leadership forum, there are threads with pictures of the products in there. Why, there's even one titled "Leadership Pictures" or something like that.

By the way, is that Broken Arrow, OK where you're from? My favorite contestant ever on America's Next Top Model was from there. :)

Brandy, are you a Consultant? If so, you can go to the PC website and view them on the website. If you aren't a consultant yet, you really aren't supposed to see them before March 1st! Keith posted a thread a few days ago about questions that are asked that can be found on the PC website. I think that is why he said what he did. If you have problems searching on here, you can always ask in the ChatBox for help in doing that! Good luck!

thanks i've been a way for 4 years so i'm just getting back into the business

Related to Check Out Our New Products: Pictures Included!

What new products do you have available?

Check out our new catalog for a variety of kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, utensils, and more! We also have a range of new flavors and seasonings to enhance your cooking.

Are there any sales or promotions for the new products?

Yes, we have special offers and discounted bundles available for our new products. Check our website for more details and to take advantage of these deals.

Can I see pictures of the new products?

Absolutely! Our catalog includes high-quality images of all our new products, as well as detailed descriptions and specifications. You can also visit our website to view the products and their pictures.

Are the new products dishwasher safe?

Most of our new products are dishwasher safe, but we always recommend checking the product label or instructions to be sure. Some items may require hand washing for best results.

Can I purchase the new products in a set or bundle?

Yes, we offer a variety of sets and bundles that include our new products. These are great for getting multiple items at a discounted price or for trying out a variety of products at once. Check our catalog or website for more information on available sets and bundles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chefliz
  • Products and Tips
Replies