• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New paperwork supplies??????

A

AFwife

Guest
Ok, can someone clarify this for me please.

We have to go into PP and update it so we can order the new supplies right?

If so, this means I have to go and do them one by one?

:rolleyes:

Why can't they just have an update on the website like they did for January's host specials?

Oh Vey!
 

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
1,063
2
No the only thing that you have to manually update it the 40 free receipts. If you go to Update on PP and download the Product List.
 
A

AFwife

Guest
I clicked on update product list and it's not working.

:(
 

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
1,063
2
What happens when you click on download program update? What should happen is that a Connect to The Pampered Chef box should appear and your Consultant # and password should be there.
 
A

AFwife

Guest
DZmom said:
What happens when you click on download program update? What should happen is that a Connect to The Pampered Chef box should appear and your Consultant # and password should be there.

Yeah it does but when I hit OK to update it wont go through. I hit CTRL, ALT, DELETE to stop it and it says NOT RESPONDING!

:confused:
 

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
1,063
2
If you haven't already try rebooting your computer. Just shut it down and let it sit for a few minutes and then turn it back on. Let it completely start-up and then start PP. Most computers have a System Restore feature that will revert back a day of your choosing. Only do that after making certain you have backed up your PP to disk!
 
A

AFwife

Guest
DZmom said:
If you haven't already try rebooting your computer. Just shut it down and let it sit for a few minutes and then turn it back on. Let it completely start-up and then start PP. Most computers have a System Restore feature that will revert back a day of your choosing. Only do that after making certain you have backed up your PP to disk!


I'll have to have my husband check it. It's still not working and I had it off over night.

Thanks!
 

DebbieSM

Member
Apr 22, 2005
289
0
Did you update with disk?

Did you update PP with the disk you received in your new paperwork box? That will work just the same as if you pulled from the web site. Good luck.
 
A

AFwife

Guest
DebbieSM said:
Did you update PP with the disk you received in your new paperwork box? That will work just the same as if you pulled from the web site. Good luck.

I only got a CD called Show and Sell.

Is that the one or is there another?

Where do I pull it from the website? Is it a download as well?

Thanks for your help!
 

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
13,007
42
AFwife said:
I only got a CD called Show and Sell.

Is that the one or is there another?

Where do I pull it from the website? Is it a download as well?

Thanks for your help!
I believe that just directors and above got the DVD's so we can use them at our meetings but I think consultants will get a free copy with your first spring order (you don't have to ask for it - it will automatically ship).
 

jjgrands1

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2005
31
0
Need Help Fast

I am a newbie and trying to order my spring paperwork. I do have the new update, but when I get the order-form on the screen, all it shows is a "little hand", and won't let me select the products. Please help!! Thanks
Jacque G from Bixby, OK :eek:
 

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
504
0
Placing a Supply Order

Did you:
  • Click on "Non-Commission Orders" in the menu bar
  • Click on "Add Order"
  • Ensure that the Order Type says "Supply" and click "ok"
  • Then, either click on the magnifying glass to see all products available to order...
  • Or, type in the item number(s) of the products you want to order.
 

momoftwins

Veteran Member
Nov 9, 2005
1,107
0
The Spring/Summer 2006 Recipe for Success and Spring/Summer 2006 PamperedPartner CD are being shipped to all active Consultants this week, for delivery by Feb. 17.
 

chefmelody

Member
Feb 6, 2006
466
0
Is anyone else having trouble with their supply orders arriving extremely slowly? I signed up to do a bridal booth this Saturday, and ordered my supplies in plenty of time... I thought. According to the website, they haven't shipped yet. I don't know what I'm going to do come Saturday.
 

tiffanypc05

Advanced Member
Nov 3, 2005
601
0
it's not only the supply orders...

it's not only the supply orders that are taking an extra long time to arrive...i sent two show's off on feb 1st...well they still haven't arrived...on the ups website it said they didn't leave pc warehouse until the 9th...i don't know if they got bombarded with orders or what...just a couple weeks ago i had a put in a order on tuesday afternoon and had it on thursday afternoon...so that's a big difference in the time its taking...
 
A

AFwife

Guest
I got mine today and I put it in two weeks ago.

I usually get my supply order in 5 days so I was disappointed.

Must be the demands they have to meet, ya know, so many supplies going out for the new catalog.

I'm glad I got mine on time though.
 

mminikus

Member
Nov 12, 2005
89
0
I have noticed it too! I sent my supply order in 6 days ago which is always plenty of time. It usually is at my doorstep within 3 days. I had ordered Parchment paper which I needed for my demo. I had to quick switch my demo to something else. :(
 
Top