• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Outlet Items for Holiday Sales | November/December Kick-$*@ Deals

In summary, I think it's time for the outlet to change again. There have been some discontinued items that I'd like to see added, and it's been a while since some of the items were added.
pkd09
Silver Member
OK, what I wish for is a kick-$*@ outlet for November/December. Getting a little tired of the linen products. This would be a great way to boost sales for the upcoming holiday season and the end of the year sales.

Last edited:
I agree on this 100%!

Yes, I agree. Some new items would be outstanding.

Patience is a virtue.

Heck yeah we need some new items! I keep having customers asking when the outlet is changing again.

I agree. I can't wait to see what is added this month!

what's been discontinued that you'd like to see in the outlet?

LOL..it doesn't matter- ANYTHING would be great! I agree with others- I'm sick of linens and the same ol stuff.

Unfortunately the Carving Sets, Kitchen Shears, and Kids Measuring Cups came off! My DD was talking about getting the Fall Linens but it only comes with 2 placemats and with a family of at least 3 adults, that won't work for us! I sure would love to see some good things that would encourage shopping! I submitted $92 last week from various customers!

I want the double boiler on there - cause I want one cheap:)!

pamperedlinda said:
what's been discontinued that you'd like to see in the outlet?

I noticed that some of the discontinued things I'd like to see on there, are now being sold in the UK....so would that be our old stock? If so, then we probably won't see it on the outlet then will we?

I would also like the outlet updated. Hasn't it been at least 60 days since some of those items were added? Time for a change!

It's definitely time for a change! I was getting great orders for awhile there. People were so excited about the outlet. Now, it's not changing so it's losing it's appeal.

Absolutely! I wonder if they keep the items on the list until they are gone. They really need to change it monthly even if items are still in stock. They can always bring the items back another month. I think it would keep the interest of customers going.

I couldn't agree more - it's time for a change. When they first started it, it was great to see things updated regularly, even if things came on and off and back on again. I think clients like to see the change.

1. What are outlet items?

Outlet items are products that have been discontinued or are no longer being offered in the current Pampered Chef catalog. They are still brand new and in their original packaging, but are being sold at a discounted price.

2. Why do we need new outlet items?

We need new outlet items to make room for new products in our catalog. By offering outlet items at a discounted price, we are able to clear out inventory and make space for new and exciting products.

3. How often do new outlet items become available?

New outlet items become available every few months. We are constantly updating our inventory and adding new items, so be sure to check back regularly for the latest outlet deals.

4. Can I return or exchange outlet items?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if the item is damaged or defective, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. How much can I save by purchasing outlet items?

The amount you can save by purchasing outlet items varies, but typically you can expect to save anywhere from 20-50% off the original price. It's a great way to get high-quality Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Fluffy215