• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Items for Sale: Exploring Restrictions for New Consultants

Ok another question (sorry to hijack your thread kandykis!)...Anyone know how long it takes to qualify for $1250 in sales?I'm not sure how long it takes, but it typically takes quite a bit of time to hit that number.It typically takes quite a bit of time to hit that number.
GinaG623
Does a new consultant that has less than $1250 in sales, sell outlet items on their site?

Or...what would be the reason a new consultant can't sell outlet items on their site yet?

If you have a web-site and anyone buys anything as individual orders even outlet products the sales will not go toward your 1250 to get you qulifiyed. So don't have anyone buy anything on your web-sit or submit any individual orders till you have 1250 in sale all
After that ALL and any sales you get will towards your career sales

Good to know...thanks :)

Your website will not allow individual orders (of any kind) until you've qualified with $1250 in sales.

ChefBeckyD said:
Your website will not allow individual orders (of any kind) until you've qualified with $1250 in sales.

Correct! You can only set up Shows on your website (cooking/catalog) and orders can be done on your PWS for those shows, but not anything else yet until you reach that $1250.

Glad I stumbled on this... so they CAN order online if it's for a show that's set up even before my 1250?!

Leanna said:
Glad I stumbled on this... so they CAN order online if it's for a show that's set up even before my 1250?!

Correct. You can always do online orders attached to a show, you just can't do individual online orders, including the Outlet, until you've qualified with $1250 in sales.

Awesome :) Thanks so much!

Ok another question (sorry to hijack your thread kandykis!)...

Someone mentioned about that individual orders online don't count till you qualify... do they count for me as long as they are part of a show (which is the only way you can order online till you qualify)?

New to all of this. Thanks for the help :)

Leanna said:
Ok another question (sorry to hijack your thread kandykis!)...

Someone mentioned about that individual orders online don't count till you qualify... do they count for me as long as they are part of a show (which is the only way you can order online till you qualify)?

New to all of this. Thanks for the help :)

Yes, I saw that post, and it doesn't really make sense. It's not that they don't count...it's that there isn't even any way for someone to order individually online on your website, until you qualify. So, counting or not counting...that doesn't even enter into the picture.

All orders for shows, whether they are online or in person, count towards your $1250. Also, any individual orders that you personally submit through Pampered Partner also count towards your $1250 in sales.

Thanks again Becky!! This site is awesome!

What are "Outlet Items"?

"Outlet Items" are products that are sold at a discounted price due to being discontinued, overstocked, or slightly damaged. These items are typically sold in outlet stores or online outlets.

How much can I save on "Outlet Items"?

The amount you can save on "Outlet Items" varies depending on the product and the retailer. However, it is common to find discounts ranging from 20% to 70% off the original price.

Are "Outlet Items" still in good condition?

Yes, "Outlet Items" are still in good condition. They may have minor imperfections, but they are still functional and usable. Most retailers thoroughly inspect these items before selling them at a discounted price.

Can I return "Outlet Items"?

It depends on the retailer's return policy. Some outlets may have a no-return policy for "Outlet Items" due to their already discounted price. However, others may offer a limited return period or allow returns for defective items.

Do "Outlet Items" come with a warranty?

It depends on the product and the retailer. Some "Outlet Items" may still come with a warranty, while others may not. It is best to check with the retailer before making a purchase if a warranty is important to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • jnsr96
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • ChefJWarren