• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Mini Cat. Label Invites....question?

Becky, go to the apple menu, then select About this Mac. You can see there which version of OSX you have. Your MacBook shipped with a version of OSX, and that should be all you need to know to get Acrobat Reader.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Has anyone else tried to use the new label invite yet?

I downloaded the pdf, but it will only let me enter two letters for each line.

I'm wondering if others have used it successfully?

I just tried downloading it to give it a try and it seems to be working fine for me. It was nice that once I entered info on the first label like the date it asked me if I wanted it to automatically add it to the rest so you don't to type it over and over.

I just downloaded it and it's working.Are you opening it in Acrobat Reader or Preview, Becky? (Or within Safari...) It worked for me in Acrobat Reader.

I can't find it!!! Where is it?

chefann said:
I just downloaded it and it's working.

Are you opening it in Acrobat Reader or Preview, Becky? (Or within Safari...) It worked for me in Acrobat Reader.

I was opening it in Preview...I'll go try it again!

Glad you mentioned that difference. I wouldn't have even thought about that! Thanks.

Anyone? Where is it?

It's on the very front page when you log into CC. In those links you see in the center section, look for the "Promoting your business" links- it's the 2nd one listed. I don't know where else it is yet.

ChefBeckyD said:
I was opening it in Preview...I'll go try it again!

Okay Ann, I can't figure out how to save it as anything other than Preview! Help ME!

Geez, I feel like I need glasses! Thanks!

I recently got a new laptop and have it on a high res for CC, so everything is smaller....let's blame it on that...yeah

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay Ann, I can't figure out how to save it as anything other than Preview! Help ME!

Control-click (or two-finger click on a MacBook) and select "open with". Or open the Info panel for it and set PDFs to always open in Acrobat Reader. The system default is to use Preview for PDFs, since it's Apple software.

chefann said:
Control-click (or two-finger click on a MacBook) and select "open with". Or open the Info panel for it and set PDFs to always open in Acrobat Reader. The system default is to use Preview for PDFs, since it's Apple software.

So....this is a dumb question - but do I have to purchase acrobat reader?

I don't see it on the list of choice under "open with".

on another topic....are the mini-cat fold-over labels out yet? do we order them or download?

thanks

susanr613 said:
on another topic....are the mini-cat fold-over labels out yet? do we order them or download?

thanks

LOL - that's not another topic - that's this topic, Susan! :D

They are available to download on CC....right in the middle of the home page.

D'oh....thought it was for postcards...

susanr613 said:
D'oh....thought it was for postcards...

That's okay! It just gave me a chuckle that you were changing the subject....:D

Becky, go to the apple menu, then select About this Mac. You can see there which version of OSX you have. Your MacBook shipped with a version of OSX, and that should be all you need to know to get Acrobat Reader.

Did you get it working, Becky?

did over 60 address labels for a party later this month.. it was nice using the labels :)

chefann said:
Did you get it working, Becky?

Got it now, Ann! Thanks for your help. :love:

Related to New Mini Cat. Label Invites....question?

1. What is the purpose of the "New Mini Cat. Label Invites"?

The "New Mini Cat. Label Invites" are designed to be used as invitations for Pampered Chef's new mini catalog. They feature a unique design and information about the products included in the mini catalog.

2. Can I customize the "New Mini Cat. Label Invites" with my own information?

Yes, the "New Mini Cat. Label Invites" can be customized with your own information such as your name, contact information, and any special promotions or offers you may be running.

3. How many "New Mini Cat. Label Invites" come in a pack?

Each pack of "New Mini Cat. Label Invites" comes with 50 invitations, making it easy to reach out to a large number of potential customers.

4. Are the "New Mini Cat. Label Invites" suitable for both in-person and virtual parties?

Yes, the "New Mini Cat. Label Invites" can be used for both in-person and virtual parties. They can be printed and handed out or shared digitally through email or social media.

5. Are there any special tips for using the "New Mini Cat. Label Invites" effectively?

To maximize the effectiveness of the "New Mini Cat. Label Invites," make sure to personalize them with your information and add a call to action for potential customers to RSVP or place an order. You can also include a small sample or special offer with the invitations to entice customers to attend your party or make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Becca_in_MD