• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Director Sales Requirement Update: $750 Increase in July Newsletter!

In summary, the new director sales requirement is moving to $750! This is a significant increase from the current minimum of $350. However, if you work your business consistently, this change should not be a problem.
MissChef
Gold Member
Did any of you see this in the July newsletter? I think it's on page 16. The new director sales requirement is moving to $750! Wow! That is quite and increase! But if you work your buisness consisitently which technically directors should do (I can say that because I was one for 3 years and plan to be one again real soon:) !) it shouldn't be a problem!
I just thought I'd share this, I haven't seen it brought up on here so I just thought that I'd mention it because it was a big eye opener to me this morning when I saw it!!!
I hope I posted this in the right spot! I can never figure out where to post things that are more general so with this subject I figured it was business related so it went in this forum!!!
What do you other directors think of this?!

I have a personal minimum of $2500 per month (with an absolute minimum of $1250) so the change won't affect me. I believe it is meant to make it harder for directors who buy the minimum themselves so they can get their overrides.

Directors should be an example and role model for their teams and should be holding regular show schedules anyway. I think it's good.

BethCooks4U said:
I have a personal minimum of $2500 per month (with an absolute minimum of $1250) so the change won't affect me. I believe it is meant to make it harder for directors who buy the minimum themselves so they can get their overrides.

Directors should be an example and role model for their teams and should be holding regular show schedules anyway. I think it's good.

Well said, Beth.

Anyone who submits $350 in personal sales enough is not working their business enough to earn the title of Director, IMHO.

I heard from someone at Leadership and on a training CD that directors need to be setting the pace for their team and therefore have personal sales of $2000+ a month (as Beth mentioned).

At first I panicked! But then I looked at my IPT and I'm always well over $1250 each month... actually usually personally around $3000 (not for June but we won't go there!). I think it's great... there are too many directors out there reaping the benefits by doing the minimal amount of work (my director being one of them). We should be role-models for our teams. How can we ask them to do more than we're willing to do? I'm sure the only ones who will complain are the ones who don't do it now. I just know personally, that there are some on my team who say they want to be directors (they've been saying that for years now) and will use this as yet another excuse why they can't. KWIM?

I know of somene who used to be a Sr. Director and is now an Advanced Director. She had to go back to work full time and I heard that she has been doing the $350 a majority of the time to stay director. Her 3 directors are very active and it was beneficial to her to just spend the money rather than loose the income.

I know that has been one of my worries about becoming director (not the $350 but the $4,000). Once I get there I will most likely work toward doing the whole $4,000 myself and then I don't have to worry but I also plan to continue to build my business so that eventually the $4,000 or the 5 active recruits will not be a worry.

So much to think about.

Kim... you'll be fine! If each of your consultants submits $750 a month, you're there. Just keep recruiting! That will keep you a director! :)

finley1991 said:
Kim... you'll be fine! If each of your consultants submits $750 a month, you're there. Just keep recruiting! That will keep you a director! :)
ditto. And if you set that $4000 goal too you will be in GREAT shape!!

YAHOO, now to get some signed. I have one who just closed her show and says she will sign on the 13th when she gets paid again. I hope there is some new consultant program announced at conference. I believe there usually is one.

now, the practical side of me thinks where they heck do they put that much inventory each month??

Teresa Lynn said:
now, the practical side of me thinks where they heck do they put that much inventory each month??

Thinking I see it on E-bay.... :(

Who knows...I was being sarcastic on the above, but I'm sure there is truth in it somewhere in the United States...

I see WAY too much on E-bay, Amazon, wherever...

Some sell it to friends, other outlets, whatever....

What are the requirements to become a new director for Pampered Chef?

To become a new director for Pampered Chef, you must have a minimum of $15,000 in personal retail sales within your first six months of becoming a consultant. Additionally, you must have at least three active team members and $30,000 in total team sales within your first six months.

Can I become a new director if I am not a U.S. resident?

Yes, Pampered Chef allows non-U.S. residents to become new directors as long as they meet the same requirements as U.S. residents. However, there may be additional paperwork and fees associated with becoming a director in certain countries.

Do I need to attend any training or events to become a new director?

Yes, Pampered Chef requires all new directors to attend a Director Academy training within their first six months of becoming a director. This training provides valuable information and resources to help you succeed in your new role.

Can I become a new director without having any team members?

No, one of the requirements to become a new director is to have at least three active team members. This is to ensure that you have a strong foundation for building a successful team and achieving your goals as a director.

What happens if I do not meet the requirements to become a new director?

If you do not meet the requirements to become a new director within your first six months, you will not be eligible for the director promotion. However, you can continue to work towards meeting the requirements and become a director at a later time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • chefsteph07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kam