• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Direct Sales Company--Willow House

In summary, Southern Living and Entertaining at Home have combined and are now Willow House. Their site says they are launching August 4th. My former consultant friend is undecided about the move, but she ordered $215 worth of products from the new catalog last night.
DebbieJ
Southern Living and Entertaining at Home have combined and are now Willow House. Their site says they are launching August 4th.

I looked into being a consultant thru both prior to resigning with pc. The new combine company will be interesting to see how it goes. It seems like all of the home interior like companies go under. I def iknow I made the right choice going with pc!

Client of mine is consultant with the now Willow House. She's not sure about the move yet. She gave me a $215 PC order last night. Trying to get her to switch.

She asked if I wanted anything from the new catalog and gave me a sneak peek. Nothing under $30 that I saw and most was much higher. I'm glad we have a variety of price points for our clients. Pretty much dishes, some decor items.

One of my friends is a WH consultant. Invited me to a preview party Friday night - I'm thinking about going just to check it out.

pamperedlinda said:
One of my friends is a WH consultant. Invited me to a preview party Friday night - I'm thinking about going just to check it out.

Make sure you carry your catalog tote! LOL!

Maybe more people will switch to pc because of this, I have several friends that are southern living consultants and they usually don't purchase from pc be cuz its too similar. I am so so glad that I have stuck with pc!

Will they ever settle down? First it was
Taste of Home Entertaining
then
Entertaining At Home
now
Willow House
next
WHAT?It's smart that they are rejoining with Southern Living - they were so much the 'same' company with different catalogs.

I, too, have a friend who is with WH, formerly SLAH. She loved SLAH until the quality started going downhill and had to process 5-10 returns per month. She's still uncertain about WH, but having an open house in a couple of weeks to give it a shot. I think I'll go to check it out and see what the new products are like. For her sake, I hope WH makes a go of it.

1. What is Willow House?

Willow House is a new direct sales company that offers a variety of high-quality home decor and entertaining products. It was launched in 2012 and is known for its stylish and functional products that help make everyday life easier and more beautiful.

2. How is Willow House different from other direct sales companies?

Willow House is unique in its focus on home decor and entertaining products. While many direct sales companies offer a wide range of products, Willow House specializes in high-quality and stylish items for the home. It also has a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction and building lasting relationships with its customers.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Willow House consultant?

As a Willow House consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a generous commission on your sales, as well as bonuses and incentives for achieving certain goals. You also have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work from home, while being part of a supportive and fun community of consultants.

4. How do I host a Willow House party?

Hosting a Willow House party is easy and fun. Simply contact a consultant and schedule a date for your party. The consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and help you plan a successful event. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts on your purchases.

5. Can I join Willow House as a part-time consultant?

Yes, Willow House welcomes both full-time and part-time consultants. Whether you are looking for a new career or a side hustle, you can join Willow House and set your own pace and schedule. It is a great way to earn extra income while doing something you love.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Admin Greg