• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant With Many Questions

In summary, Licia explains that the receipt must be $50.00 before tax and shipping, that the host can get the guest special if she spends over $50.00, that September special items have a special item number associated with them, and that to do your "signature" at the bottom, click on "User CP" up there and "Edit Signature."
babygirl
I'm hoping someone can help me. You guys are great on here and are soo infomative. So I just had my show August 23rd and I'm getting ready to close it tonight. First I have to figure out pampered partner, so that should be fun to do tonight. So I may be posting later with questions about that..haha.. Okay so here are my questions
The receipt, there is one that say HO copy, does that need to be sent to HO or can I keep that copy if I'm putting everything through pampered partner?
Guest special- Do they have to order $50 in product or can it be $50 total including s&h and tax?
Do I as a consultant pay S&H if I order something for myself?
For September stone specials- Do I use the original price of the stone toward the products sales or the 20% off price? Also for september guest special how do I write it on the receipt, do I just write the sales price of the stone on the receipt?
Last one for now..lol...
Can a host qualify for a guest special if they spend over $50. One of my hosts is having a party in october but knows she is going to spend over $50 can she get the free jar opener?
Thanks soo much for all your help. My recruiter has been really busy with personal issues and I knew you guys would help me.

Thanks again :)
Licia

okit has to be $50.00 before tax and shipping, to get the guest special.
You can oder something for yourself , If there is something i want i will add it to a hosts order so i get a discount and do not have to pay shipping.Hosts do not pay shipping ! A host can get the guset special if she spends $50.00 out of her own pocket not the Free money they earn for doing the show !

Hope that helps !

Thanks
That does help a ton :)
I really appreciate the quick response. I can get back to my host for october and let her know. She will be happy.

Licia

The receipt, there is one that say HO copy, does that need to be sent to HO or can I keep that copy if I'm putting everything through pampered partner?
I leave that copy with the host of the show so she can sort the orders and I keep the consultant copy for myself as a hard copy just incase my computer crashes.

The host gets the receipt that says "Host/Home Office" to give it to each guest with their products. you get the last one that says "consultant copy" to keep for your records. If you order something for yourself on the host's show, you can't put it under your name. If you order it on the host's order, it will be on the receipt you print up for her, unless you print it up before you add your item.

This may have been a separate show you're talking about, but you can't have September specials on a show dated in August, even if you're submitting it in Sept. All the stoneware specials have a special item number associated with it...a "G" with the last three digits of the regular stoneware item number after that. You would list the sale price on the receipt, as well as the special item #.

Hope that helps! I tried typing a response earlier but the whole dang thing froze up on me. Hopefully this one will work. :eek:

You guys have been a great help. I really appreciate it. The response about specials leaves me to another questions. If her show is in august she still get the august specials even if I submit in September, right? Hopefully because I'm putting it in tonight. Wish me luck with pampered partner tonight..haha.. I may be back on tonight looking for help.
P.S. How do I get all my info to pop up under my name like everyone else does?

Thank :)
Licia

Yes, as long as the show is still DATED as an August show, you have until September 30th to submit it and they'll get the August specials.

To do your "signature" at the bottom, click on "User CP" up there and "Edit Signature" and I think that's how you did it. I did mine so long ago, I forget exactly.

Lets see if the signature works

I'm definitely closing the party by sept 30th. Hopefully as long as pampered partner doesnt give me a hard time it will be closed tonight.

It worked
Thanks Becky!! :)

1. How do I get started as a new consultant?

To get started as a new consultant with Pampered Chef, you will need to first sign up to become a consultant by filling out the online application and purchasing a starter kit. Once you receive your kit, you can begin hosting parties and selling products right away.

2. What resources are available to help me as a new consultant?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources to help new consultants, including training materials, online tutorials, and a mentorship program. You can also reach out to your team leader or other experienced consultants for guidance and support.

3. How do I earn money as a consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn money through commission on sales, bonuses for meeting certain sales goals, and team building bonuses for recruiting and mentoring new consultants. The more you sell and grow your team, the more you can potentially earn.

4. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn an income while working flexible hours and being your own boss. You also have access to discounted products, exclusive promotions, and the chance to attend conferences and other events for personal and professional development.

5. How can I grow my business as a new consultant?

There are various ways to grow your business as a Pampered Chef consultant, including hosting parties, participating in vendor events, and utilizing social media. It is also important to consistently follow up with customers and offer excellent customer service to encourage repeat business and referrals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgailb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chefgailb
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • AZPampered Chef