• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Consultant Rewards Check List Please..

S
sildenafilforte
Hi all, When I signed up almost 2 yrs ago I had a check list on the New Cons Rewards brochure. It was great because I could physically keep that handy and mark off when I had a show, and SEE how many more I had to do..etc. Do any of you have something like this? I found a couple of things on the reg Chef Success, but I don't see anything where there have to physically check anything..does that make sense?:confused:

I know exactly what you're talking about! They stopped making those brochures BUT i have one on my computer for you!!

Attachments

• new_cons_brochure.pdf
    219.4 KB · Views: 213
PERFECT!!! Thank YOU SO MUCH!!!!

No problem! I love those ones SO much better than the new ones. I like to be able to mark things off!

What Rock have I been under? This brochure isn't available anymore? I MUST catch up!

1. How do I access the New Consultant Rewards Check List?

The New Consultant Rewards Check List can be found in the New Consultant Rewards brochure, which is available to all new consultants upon signing up.

2. What is the purpose of the New Consultant Rewards Check List?

The check list serves as a guide for new consultants to keep track of their progress in meeting the requirements for the New Consultant Rewards program.

3. How do I use the New Consultant Rewards Check List?

Simply check off each requirement as you complete it, such as hosting a show or recruiting new team members. This will help you keep track of your progress and see how many more tasks you need to complete to earn rewards.

4. Can I access the New Consultant Rewards Check List online?

Unfortunately, the check list is only available in the physical New Consultant Rewards brochure. However, you can create your own check list using the requirements listed on the brochure.

5. Is the New Consultant Rewards Check List mandatory?

No, the check list is not mandatory, but it can be a helpful tool for new consultants to track their progress and stay motivated to complete the requirements for the New Consultant Rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
erin.tpc
  • Get_Pampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • alidafrizzell