• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director This Morning I Checked My Cc. Apparently I Signed a New Consultant

I
Inomiamenda
This morning I checked my cc. Apparently I signed a new consultant overnight. WOW! Actually she is a former consultant who decided to re-sign, and she didn't mention anything to me.
THEN- I have an online lead order- $214.00. YAY! Especially considering that my May is going to be very low- prob won't even hit 4k. The kicker? It was from my doctor- and my kids' doctor- who we are all going to see today.
I love when randomness occurs. ahhhhh..

Awesome!! A good start to May even if it's not going to be spectacular!

Wow! 2 nice surprises for the day! Congrats girl. :D

GREAT NEWS!!! My May will not be good as well. Just having issues with time and now I had best start working on June or I will be in the same sad situation:(

What a great thing to wake up to!! Enjoy!

Any chance I could come sleep at your house.. I like your wake ups!!!! :) Congratulations!

Congratulations!!! That is awesome!

I love surprises like that!!! Congrats.

1. What is the significance of signing a new consultant?

Signing a new consultant means that the scientist has gained a new team member to collaborate with and potentially expand their research capabilities.

2. How often do former consultants decide to re-sign?

The frequency of former consultants re-signing may vary depending on individual circumstances and the scientist's track record in building successful teams.

3. What is the average amount for an online lead order?

The average amount for an online lead order can vary greatly depending on the industry and target audience. In this case, it was $214.00.

4. Why is the lead order from the scientist's doctor significant?

The lead order from the scientist's doctor is significant because it is a personal connection and potentially a valuable lead for the scientist's research or consulting services.

5. How does the scientist feel about the randomness of events in their work?

The scientist seems to enjoy the unpredictability of their work and the potential for unexpected opportunities and connections to arise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • Momafour
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • GinaG623