• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Purchase the Nylon Spiral Whisk Separately?

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant you are hosting a Cooking Show for your mother-in-law and have been asked about the availability of the nylon spiral whisk for individual purchase. While it is currently only available in sets, you can suggest other options such as purchasing a set that includes the whisk or hosting a Cooking Show to earn free products. Best of luck with your show!
sweetkj
So I hope someone can help me with this... I have become a PC consultant and am having my first Cooking Show for my mother in law. While collecting outside orders, one of her friends ask if she could order the nylon sprial whisk seperately. I guess she said that they had previously been sold separetely. what can I do?
I would appreciate the help

I had the same question on the small nylon spatula...it is combined now. Not available separately that I know of.

:) Yep, now they're only available in that set.

But, now there is the silicone sauce whisk and the silicone flat whisk, which won't scratch pans either. I guess it depends on how much she may want to spend on a single item or for the whole set.

They used to be sold seperate. Now only in sets. Suggest that she keep the one she wants for herself and give the other three as a gift if she doesn't need or want them. She can always create a nice gift basket.

!Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and hosting your first Cooking Show for your mother-in-law. It's always exciting to introduce new products and share our love for cooking with others.As for your question about the nylon spiral whisk being sold separately, I can definitely help you out with that. While the whisk is not currently available for individual purchase, there are a few options you can offer to your mother-in-law's friend.First, you can let her know that the nylon spiral whisk is included in some of our popular sets such as the Mix N' Scraper® and the Whipped Cream Maker. These sets are great value for money and she will not only get the whisk, but also other useful tools to add to her kitchen.Alternatively, you can also suggest that she host her own Pampered Chef Cooking Show. As a host, she will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, including the nylon spiral whisk. Plus, it's a fun and interactive way to spend time with friends and family.I hope these suggestions help and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I am always happy to assist my fellow consultants in any way I can.Best of luck with your Cooking Show and happy cooking!Warmly,

1. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant is $109 plus tax. This includes your starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies to help you get started.

2. Do I have to meet any sales quotas as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, you are required to have at least $200 in sales every three months to stay active. However, there are no monthly sales quotas to meet.

3. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online as a consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a personal website for consultants to sell products online. You can also use social media platforms to promote and sell products.

4. Will I receive any training as a new consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of training resources for new consultants, including online training courses, virtual or in-person team meetings, and one-on-one coaching from your upline leader.

5. What are the perks of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn up to 25% commission on your sales, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to earn free products and trips through the incentive program. You also have the support of a community of consultants and access to exclusive products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DMB75
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DMB75
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • pamperedape
  • Products and Tips
Replies