• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Pampered Chef Consultants: Can You Help My Cousin?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of finding a PC consultant who used to work at a Bible Camp. The person asking for help only knows the consultant's last name and the city they are from. Suggestions are given, such as searching on websites and contacting Pampered Chef's Home Office, to try and locate the consultant.
jenniferlynne
My cousin just emailed me and wanted to know if I was able to look up PC consultants!? Her family works at a Bible Camp every year and there was a boy that used to come as a senior counselor and his Mother was a PC rep. She said they haven't heard from them in a few years and would like to get in touch with them. She knows their last name and where they are from, but that is it. I really don't think I can find her, but thought I would ask you all.

NopeNot unless they're registered on a site like this, and then you'd have to search under the site's capabilities.

Like with Chef Success, you need to know what state they are in...

With TPC, you cannot search for a specific person. You can put in a request for a consultant to contact you, but there is no guarantee you'd get the right one, and they would need to be a director.

Can I suggest the website www.switchboard.com? It's a national online phone book. I have found many people that way. If they do not have a common name (i.e., "Smith"), and they have a starting point (like "Vermont"), they might be able to locate them that way.

Hope this information helps a little bit!

Thanks!I didn't think so. I did search on Chef Success because I know her city, state and last name. I was kind of surprised she even asked me. I would assume the camp kept addresses on file, but maybe they pitch them after so long.

You can...call Home Office and ask if she is still an active consultant. This will let you know if you can contact her through Pampered Chef. I am not sure, but I bet you could get her contact information from the home office, like if she has a website and such.

Maybe just start putting websites in that could be her's and you might just find it that way.

They only know her last name and what city she lived in. Oh well. Thanks for all your help.

jenniferlynne said:
My cousin just emailed me and wanted to know if I was able to look up PC consultants!? Her family works at a Bible Camp every year and there was a boy that used to come as a senior counselor and his Mother was a PC rep. She said they haven't heard from them in a few years and would like to get in touch with them. She knows their last name and where they are from, but that is it. I really don't think I can find her, but thought I would ask you all.
If you called PC and told them what you know they would probably be able to find her. You have the two biggest pieces - last name and city.

I have found consultants to get receipts for customers with just that amount of information (some even were no longer selling - I got a booking from one of them!!

It's worth a try!

That is a good point Beth, she does have the biggest pieces of the puzzle! Good luck and I bet even if HO won't give you her info they could at least ask her to contact you!

Related to Finding Pampered Chef Consultants: Can You Help My Cousin?

1. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant near me?

There are a few ways to find a Pampered Chef consultant near you. You can use our consultant locator tool on our website, ask friends or family if they know a consultant, or reach out to us directly for assistance.

2. Can you recommend a Pampered Chef consultant for my specific needs?

Yes, we can definitely help recommend a consultant based on your needs. Just let us know what type of products or services you are looking for and we can connect you with a consultant who specializes in that area.

3. How do I know if a Pampered Chef consultant is legitimate?

All of our consultants go through a thorough training and onboarding process before joining Pampered Chef. You can also check their credentials and reviews on our website or through the Better Business Bureau.

4. Can you help me find a consultant for a specific event or party?

Absolutely! We have many consultants who specialize in event planning and can assist you with finding the perfect consultant for your event or party.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant myself?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit our website and click on the "Join" button to learn more about the process and requirements. You can also reach out to us directly for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heulflodyn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smaclean
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Kitchen Love Lauren