• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director My Cousin on Today Show With Kathy Lee and Hoda!

In summary, the conversation discusses a relative's appearance on the Today Show to talk about their successful food business. They were invited through positive reviews and word of mouth, and although nervous, they had a funny moment during the segment when a host spilled food on themselves. After the show, they were happy and saw increased sales for their business.
baychef
Silver Member
This is my cousin, Mary Kay's story of an accident that she had went she was 49. She lives in Saginaw, MI. I idolized my cousin when I was little...I mean I stalked her in the summer when she visited at my Grandparents! She has such a great sense of humor and although it was dampened 8 years ago we can see it again. And her daughter Marissa is a doll as well. They have 2 sons as well. I made Mary and Rich's wedding cake when they married and little did we know how much their journey would be tested.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29054368/

Very nice!

My Dad died in '04, so it's been a while since I've looked at Invacare products, but that bike is freaking COOL! I'm betting she'll really enjoy it!She definitely seems to be a survivor, not a victim. Kudos to her!!! :D

awesome! Although, I can't stand Katie Lee....

Thanks for posting this. She has an inspirational story!

Thanks for posting, great story!

WOW! Just when you think you have it bad.....thanks Ann!

Related to My Cousin on Today Show With Kathy Lee and Hoda!

1. What was your cousin's segment about on the Today Show?

Your cousin was invited onto the Today Show to talk about their recent success as a small business owner in the food industry.

2. How did your cousin get the opportunity to be on the show?

Your cousin's business caught the attention of the producers at the Today Show through positive reviews and word of mouth. They were then invited to be a guest on the show.

3. Was your cousin nervous to be on national television?

Yes, your cousin was definitely nervous but also excited for the opportunity to showcase their business and share their story with a wider audience.

4. Did your cousin have any funny or memorable moments during the segment?

Yes, there was a funny moment when one of the hosts accidentally spilled food on themselves while trying your cousin's product. It brought some lightheartedness to the segment and made for a fun and memorable moment.

5. How did your cousin feel after their appearance on the Today Show?

Your cousin was ecstatic and grateful for the opportunity to be on the show. They received a lot of positive feedback and saw an increase in sales for their business afterwards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • SillyChef