• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant - Needs Ideas for Girl Scout Fundraiser!

Remember to always have fun and enjoy the time spent with your moms and girls. In summary, here are some fun and engaging ideas for a Girl Scout fundraiser that moms and girls can do together, including cupcake decorating, craft station, scavenger hunt, movie night, dance party, mother-daughter yoga, cookie decorating, photo booth, talent show, and outdoor games. Good luck with your event!
missi.robbins
Hi gals! I need some great ideas for a group of 10 or so 10 - 11 year old girls to do with their moms at a girl scount fundraiser. THANKS!

I made lemonade in the QSP and let them use the mandoline to slice the lemons and the citrus press to squeeze them. We made individual pita pizzas, and I pre-made brownie bites and let them fill them with the EAD! It was a hit. My scouts were 8-9, and kind of inattentive, so hopefully your older crowd will be better! Good luck!

Here are a few ideas that could be fun for both moms and girls at a Girl Scout fundraiser:1. Cupcake Decorating: Set up a cupcake decorating station with different colored frosting, sprinkles, and toppings. Moms and girls can work together to create their own unique cupcakes.2. Craft Station: Have a craft station with different materials like beads, glitter, and paint. Moms and girls can create their own jewelry or other crafts together.3. Scavenger Hunt: Create a scavenger hunt around the venue or outside. Moms and girls can work together in teams to find all the items on the list.4. Movie Night: Set up a movie night with a selection of family-friendly films. Moms and girls can snuggle up with some popcorn and enjoy a movie together.5. Dance Party: Have a dance party with fun music and dance games. Moms and girls can let loose and show off their best dance moves.6. Mother-Daughter Yoga: Set up a yoga session for moms and girls to do together. It can be a fun and relaxing way to bond and stay active.7. Cookie Decorating: Have a cookie decorating station with different types of cookies and toppings. Moms and girls can decorate cookies together and then enjoy them as a sweet treat.8. Photo Booth: Set up a photo booth with fun props and backgrounds. Moms and girls can take silly pictures together and have a keepsake to remember the event.9. Talent Show: Organize a talent show where moms and girls can showcase their talents. It can be anything from singing and dancing to telling jokes or performing a skit.10. Outdoor Games: If the weather permits, have a variety of outdoor games like cornhole, frisbee, or relay races for moms and girls to play together.I hope these ideas help and that you have a fun and successful fundraiser!

Related to New Consultant - Needs Ideas for Girl Scout Fundraiser!

1. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into a Girl Scout fundraiser?

There are a few different ways you can use Pampered Chef products for a Girl Scout fundraiser. One option is to host a Pampered Chef party and donate a portion of the sales to the Girl Scout troop. Another idea is to offer Pampered Chef products as rewards for different levels of donations. You can also create gift baskets or sets using Pampered Chef products to sell as a fundraiser item.

2. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that are popular for fundraisers?

While all Pampered Chef products are great for fundraisers, some of the most popular items include the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, the Mix 'N Chop, the Large Round Stone with Handles, and the Measure-All Cup. These products are versatile and appeal to a wide range of customers.

3. Can I get a discount on Pampered Chef products for a Girl Scout fundraiser?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can receive a discount on products to use for fundraisers. You can also take advantage of any current sales or promotions to maximize your fundraising efforts.

4. How can I promote my Girl Scout fundraiser featuring Pampered Chef products?

There are a few different ways to promote your fundraiser. You can use social media to share the event with friends and family, create flyers to distribute in your community, or reach out to local businesses to see if they would be interested in supporting the fundraiser.

5. Are there any resources or materials available to help me with my Pampered Chef Girl Scout fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of materials and resources to help consultants with fundraisers. This includes product flyers, order forms, and tips for hosting successful events. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janezapchef