• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do you think of my first show flyer?

In summary, to get started as a new consultant with Pampered Chef, you need to sign up and purchase a starter kit. This kit includes products, business supplies, and training materials, as well as access to a personalized website and online consultant community. You can earn rewards and incentives by hosting parties, selling products, and recruiting new consultants. Pampered Chef offers various training and support options, including online training, in-person workshops, and a consultant community. You can also sell products online through your personalized consultant website and utilize social media for your business.
PamperedSD
I have my first show booked! I'm making fajitas in the DCB and pineapple pass-around salsa. Please let me know what you think of the flyer I made for my host to hand out. THANKS!!

Attachments

• MexicanFiestaFlyer-Generic.doc
    394 KB · Views: 482
Congratulations on booking your first show! That's so exciting! Your menu sounds delicious, I'm sure your guests will love the fajitas and pineapple salsa.As for the flyer, it looks great! The colors and graphics are eye-catching and the information is clear and easy to read. I love how you included pictures of the dishes, it really adds to the appeal. My only suggestion would be to maybe include the date and time of the show on the flyer, just to make it easier for guests to remember. Other than that, it's perfect! Good luck with your show, I'm sure it will be a success. Keep us updated on how it goes!

1. How do I get started as a new consultant?

To get started as a new consultant, you first need to sign up with Pampered Chef and purchase your starter kit. Once you receive your kit, you can start hosting parties and selling products right away.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started. It also includes a personalized website and access to our online consultant community.

3. How do I earn rewards and incentives as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you can earn rewards and incentives by hosting parties and selling products. The more you sell, the more rewards you can earn. You can also earn rewards by recruiting and mentoring new consultants.

4. What kind of training and support is available for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support options for new consultants, including online training, in-person workshops, and one-on-one coaching. You will also have access to our consultant community, where you can connect with other consultants and ask for advice.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personalized consultant website. You can also use social media and other online platforms to promote your business and reach more customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kjurich
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard