• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my apartment complex flyer stand out?

In summary, the consultant created a flyer for their apartment complex, and they need some advice on how to improve it. The consultant recommends branding themselves as the "Complex Name Resident Realtor," in order to make people think they are contacting a neighbor more than just a random person.
Savannah_Peach
I'm a new consultant without very many contacts where I live so I thought maybe I would try to make a flyer for my apartment building complex to put in the mailroom. I just need some advice & input, so I'm not doing something wrong or incorrectly.

Would you please let me know what you think of my flyer?

Thank you!

Kenna

Attachments

• September Flyer(Mailroom) - NO personal info.doc
    777 KB · Views: 450
It looks good to me. It's eye catching and informative. Someone with better proofreading skills than I will catch any typos. I didn't see any, but that's not my forte. One thing--do you do interactive shows? If so, you might want to change the "watch me prepare food for you using quality products" to "join me in preparing food using quality products."

Oh Thanks! that's a great point.
I'm going to change that:)

I want o do interactive shows. My first one, my director did as my training but it wasn't as interactive as i was hoping it would be. I did learn a lot from her & nowhere a solid idea of what I want to do in the future:)

Thanks again!

Looks good! My Mac is only showing 2 out of 4 pages with writing on it, though.

It should only be a one page "Word" document.

Here's the .PDF.

:)

Thank you!

Attachments

• September Flyer(Mailroom) - NO personal info.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 437
It's just my preference, but I'd change
Buying & Becoming One of My Preferred Customers

to more lower case, to highlight being a Preferred Customer. Such as:
Buying & becoming one of my Preferred Customers

Nice layout!

We have a realtor in my complex who does a lot of self-promoting. One thing she's done well is branded herself as the "Complex Name Resident Realtor." I think branding yourself in a similar fashion will help you. People like thinking they're contacting a neighbor more than some random person. You might take it for granted that if it's in your mailroom, people will know it came from a resident, but I'm sure you are also aware that people stick things in the mailroom all the time to help out a friend.Just a thought.Good luck! I would like to adapt your flyer to my needs, if it is ok?Thanks!!!

What is the purpose of the flyer?

The flyer is designed to showcase our latest products and promotions, and to provide information on how to place orders or book parties with a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I customize the flyer for my specific needs?

Yes, our flyers are fully customizable to fit your needs. You can add your personal contact information, party dates and times, and even include your own personal message or branding.

How can I obtain a copy of the flyer?

You can obtain a digital copy of the flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by downloading it from our website. Printed copies may also be available at local Pampered Chef events or parties.

Is there a cost for using the flyer?

No, the flyer is provided free of charge to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers. We want to make it easy for you to share our products and promotions with your friends, family, and customers.

Can I share the flyer on social media?

Yes, you are welcome to share the flyer on your social media channels. You can download the digital copy from our website or ask your consultant for a copy. Please make sure to include your personal consultant information when sharing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefRiGuy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • KristinS
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
KristinS
  • CAPCnewbie