• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant: Clarification Needed

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or directly on the website and pay a $109 fee for the starter kit. The starter kit includes catalogs, order forms, business supplies, and top-selling products for demonstrations. Previous sales experience is not necessary as training and support are provided. There are no monthly sales quotas, but incentives are offered for reaching sales milestones. Consultants can also sell products online, but in-person parties are encouraged for building personal connections and enhancing the customer experience.
kdawn1124
I'm still a fairly new consultant and didn't think this was allowed. Could someone clarify...

http://austin.craigslist.org/crs/310002906.html

Yeah, totally against regs! You can report her through CC.

I have never been good at tattling... When I find these types of ads, I send them an email explaining the rules. I give them the benefit of the doubt that they may not know. You can always go back and see if they removed their information from the website. I didn't know when I first started and somebody nicely pointed me to the rules. It makes you a better person to be up front with the offender than going behind their back and reporting them. We are all just trying to make a living.

I know this may offend someone but sometimes I think we get too techinical and legal. We are all just trying to make a go of our business. I personally do not see why this should be so bad. I know it is against policy but this person probably has no idea it is and does not deserve to get in trouble for it. I am sure we have all done things we were not aware was against policy if we all got down to it.

Related to New Consultant: Clarification Needed

1. How do I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can either sign up through a current consultant or directly on our website. You will need to provide personal information, such as your name and contact information, and pay a $109 fee for the starter kit.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes all the essential tools and products you need to get started as a Pampered Chef consultant. This includes catalogs, order forms, business supplies, and some of our top-selling products to use for demonstrations.

3. Do I need to have previous sales experience to be a successful consultant?

No, you do not need to have previous sales experience to be a successful consultant. We provide training and support to help you learn the product line, build your business, and reach your sales goals.

4. Are there any monthly sales quotas or requirements?

There are no monthly sales quotas or requirements for Pampered Chef consultants. You are free to set your own sales goals and work at your own pace. However, we do offer incentives and rewards for reaching certain sales milestones.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website or social media platforms. However, we do encourage consultants to also host in-person parties and demonstrations to build personal connections and enhance the customer experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies