• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant and Looking for a Car Decal

In summary, a car decal is a sticker or design applied to a vehicle and can help promote your brand as a new consultant. When choosing a decal, consider your brand and the message you want to convey. It can be obtained from online retailers, local print shops, or by designing your own. It's important to check for any regulations or restrictions in your area. To apply a decal, clean the area, slowly peel off the backing, and smooth out any air bubbles before letting it dry for 24 hours.
Princessoly22
Can anyone help me with this. I just started and I want to get the word out there. I would love a car decal. Please let me know if you know where I can get one.

Thank You, Nichole

Thank you.

Nichole,
If you will email me [email protected]
I will send you my friend's info she did mine it was $25 for her to install it but she sells them for $20. you can order the logo from Merrill
Teresa

Hi Nichole, welcome to the Pampered Chef family! I'm so excited to hear that you want to get the word out about your new business. One great way to do that is through car decals! I recommend checking with your upline or fellow consultants to see if they have any suggestions or resources for getting a car decal. You can also try searching online for customizable car decal options. Best of luck to you in your Pampered Chef journey!

1. What is a car decal and why do I need one as a new consultant?

A car decal is a sticker or design that is applied to the exterior of a vehicle. As a new consultant, having a car decal can help promote your brand and attract potential customers as you drive around.

2. How do I choose the right car decal for my business?

When choosing a car decal, consider your brand and the message you want to convey. You may want to include your company name, logo, and contact information. It's also important to choose a design and color that will stand out and be easily visible.

3. Where can I get a car decal for my business?

There are many online retailers and local print shops that offer custom car decals. You can also design your own decal using a graphic design program and have it printed at a print shop or online.

4. Are there any regulations or restrictions for using a car decal?

It's important to check with your local government or transportation department to see if there are any regulations or restrictions for using car decals. Some areas may have size restrictions or require certain information to be included.

5. How do I apply a car decal to my vehicle?

Applying a car decal is a simple process. First, clean the area where you will be placing the decal with soap and water. Then, slowly peel off the backing of the decal and carefully place it on the vehicle. Use a credit card or squeegee to smooth out any air bubbles. Finally, let the decal dry for 24 hours before driving the vehicle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • minersmix
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • blestmom