• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Custom Decals for Cars, Boats, Trailers and More - Contact Randy at SignaPeel!

In summary, the neighbor posted a message on a different website about how he put decals on his car and boat. He provides instructions on how to do it and warns people about the policies and trademark issues. He also recommends talking to your insurance agent.
The PC logo is trademarked/copyrighted and he could be in big trouble for making it for you. You could also be disciplined by the PC Home Office.Decals with the PC logo are available from Merrill Corporation.

Thank you for the information, I sent an email to HO. I was not trying to break any rules intentionally I just wanted to share my excitement and any information I can to this website as I find it extremely helpful and informative.

The Policies and Procedures manual (located behind CC) provides very clear instructions on this. I recommend everyone read it if you haven't already.

You can also buy the logo from Merrill and put it on the vehicle and then have someone else make the rest of it. That's what I did with mine. Jerisigns made the text and I was going to buy a Merrill logo to go with it...Now if I can only find where I put it and get it on my vehicle!!!!I also want to add to Deb's advice and tell you to check with your insurance agent first also. I am fine in WI, but I know MI has issues and other states....and I second Deb's advice on the Policies and Procedures, there is some new stuff in the past year so it is good to refresh even if you have read. If you log into CC there is a quick link in the box on the right side of the main part of the page.

Melissa.... Thanks so much for sharing this. We all know you had the best intentions!

Unfortunately the others are correct on the policies and trademark issues.

Hey, and don't forget, it does look great!

What are advertising decals and how can they benefit my business?

Advertising decals are vinyl stickers that can be placed on various surfaces to promote a business or brand. They are an affordable and effective way to increase brand visibility and attract potential customers. Decals can be used on vehicles, storefront windows, or even on products themselves.

How long do advertising decals typically last?

The lifespan of an advertising decal depends on several factors such as the quality of the decal material, the surface it is applied to, and the weather conditions it is exposed to. On average, a decal can last anywhere from 3-5 years with proper care and maintenance.

Can I customize my advertising decal to fit my specific needs?

Yes, one of the great things about advertising decals is that they can be fully customized to meet your specific needs. You can choose the size, shape, colors, and design of your decal to best represent your brand and message. Our Pampered Chef team can work with you to create a decal that fits your vision and goals.

How do I apply an advertising decal?

Applying an advertising decal is a simple process. Make sure the surface is clean and dry before beginning. Peel off the backing paper and carefully place the decal on the desired surface, smoothing out any bubbles or wrinkles. Use a credit card or squeegee to firmly press the decal onto the surface. For larger decals, it may be helpful to have a partner assist with the application.

Are there any restrictions on where I can place my advertising decal?

It is important to check with local laws and regulations before placing an advertising decal in a public space. Additionally, keep in mind that some surfaces, such as rough or textured surfaces, may not be suitable for decal application. Our team can help advise on the best placement options for your decal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinmomjen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sarahmarie
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • micocina