• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Collapsable Bowl: A Must-Have for Spring/Summer - Get Yours Now!

In summary, the Trifle bowl is a top seller this Spring/summer season and ranks right up there as far as faves for the season. It is a larger size than most collapsible bowls and very sturdy. The Furry Guy thought it was impressive. There are smaller collapsible bowls from Tupperware, but they are very hard to collapse. The Trifle bowl is versatile and can be used for many purposes, like taking a dish to a friend's house. The grill basket is huge and a surprise.
heat123
Silver Member
:love: I just got my sample and I have to say I absolutely Love this thing! Never seen anything like it before quite honestly!

I think it will be one of our top sellers this Spring/summer season!? What do you all think? It ranks right up there as far as faves for the season, just like the Trifle bowl ~my Fave last year!:love:

heat123 said:
:love: I just got my sample and I have to say I absolutely Love this thing! Never seen anything like it before quite honestly!

I think it will be one of our top sellers this Spring/summer season!? What do you all think? It ranks right up there as far as faves for the season, just like the Trifle bowl ~my Fave last year!:love:

I agree, i was excited to get mine but when i got my hands on it I am loving it. My husband really likes it too . So much bigger than I expected. And very sturdy. So many uses.

I love mine, and so does DS.....he keeps taking it to play with it!

DH even likes it ~ he doesn't comment much on anything in the kitchen equipment dept., but when he saw the bowl - his first words were "wow, that could come in handy", and then he wanted to know if PC had other sizes too. He thought the same as I - just how handy they would be for camping/picnics/beach, etc....

They'd be great for any "take a dish" thing, because you could collapse it to take it home. And I agree - HO should have at least one additional size available, like a 6 qt.

Glad to hear good reviews~~can't wait to order mine!

lacychef said:
Glad to hear good reviews~~can't wait to order mine!
You're gonna love it Lacy!;)

I do LOVE it!!! I took it with a big ole salad in it to a friend's house and she was all over it...said she HAD to have one when they are available! I like the idea of smaller sizes too!

Btw - Tupperware has some smaller collapsable bowls, but for those of us with hards that aren't so strong (due to RA or reg. arthritis), they are horribly hard to expand out. So, I'm really lovin' ours because it's so easy to do!! :)

I have the TW collapsible bowls. We like them, but you can't really use them in the collapsed state. I love the versatility of ours. The Furry Guy was impressed.

I can't wait - mine is due to arrive tommorrow!!!

I got mine today too and I was surprised at how big it is and how easy it is to use! I can't wait to use it.

I am anxiously awaiting mine....the more I see, the more I wish I had the money to buy EVERYTHING I didn't earn....which is just about EVERYTHING!! :) I have to stop myself and tell myself if I didn't earn it, I can live without it, but I did order the bowl and one of the other sets that wasn't too expensive...and I check my shipment status CONSTANTLY waiting for it to ship!!!

raebates said:
I have the TW collapsible bowls. We like them, but you can't really use them in the collapsed state. I love the versatility of ours. The Furry Guy was impressed.
Are the TW ones hard to collapse and "un" collapse? What size are the TW ones?

JAE said:
Are the TW ones hard to collapse and "un" collapse? What size are the TW ones?
I have a few of the TW ones and I find them harder to collapse. I'm not sure what sizes they are exactly, but there are more than one.:D

PamperedDor said:
I can't wait - mine is due to arrive tommorrow!!!

Mine too!! I am so excited. I ordered my samples on the 29th.

I was telling my mom about it and she was interested in it cause it was 8 qts and would not take up as much storage space as a regular 8 qt bowl;

Just previewed it tonight and got ouuhhhs and awwwhhs over it and asking when it's for purchase! :)

I think the TW ones are smaller (more fridge storage size). They are kind of hard to open. I don't use them very often b/c they take so long to open. I get my samples tomorrow. I'm excited to see this bowl now. The other thing is the grill basket!!

The thing is HUGE! I was really shocked by the size, guess I didn't pay attention to how big they said it was. I looked at my TW catalog from when I did my catalog show (my office right now looks like I sell TW from all the products in it!). The only collapsible bowls I see are their FlatOut containers. Those are more storage containers that serving containers and they only go up to 8 cups. The eight cup bowl is $16!

I have mine on order and am hoping to get it soon. I also ordered the drink holders that you stick in the ground. Everyone that I have told about them thinks they are going to be great. I cant wait to get my stuff!!!

Used my Collapsible Bowl last night for a relish tray. In the collapsed position, I filled the center with dip. I then stood a variety of veggies in the outer ring--broccoli, grape tomatoes, snow pea pods, celery, and carrot sticks. It looked beautiful (lots of oohs and ahs), and functioned well. It generated a bit of interest in the bowl.

Used my Collapsible Bowl last night for a relish tray. In the collapsed position, I filled the center with dip. I then stood a variety of veggies in the outer ring--broccoli, grape tomatoes, snow pea pods, celery, and carrot sticks. It looked beautiful (lots of oohs and ahs), and functioned well. It generated a bit of interest in the bowl.
I plan on doing something like that at my March shows - either a veggie tray or a chips and dip tray. I love the bowl - much bigger than I thought and I think it will be a big seller!

Related to New Collapsable Bowl: A Must-Have for Spring/Summer - Get Yours Now!

What is the material of the Omg, Collapsable Bowl?

The Omg, Collapsable Bowl is made of high-quality, food-grade silicone that is BPA-free and dishwasher safe.

What is the capacity of the Omg, Collapsable Bowl?

The Omg, Collapsable Bowl has a capacity of 2.5 quarts, making it perfect for mixing and serving a variety of dishes.

Can the Omg, Collapsable Bowl be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Omg, Collapsable Bowl is microwave safe and can withstand temperatures up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

How does the Omg, Collapsable Bowl collapse for storage?

The Omg, Collapsable Bowl features a unique design that allows it to collapse down to a third of its original size, making it easy to store in even the smallest of kitchens.

Is the Omg, Collapsable Bowl durable and long-lasting?

Yes, the Omg, Collapsable Bowl is designed to be durable and long-lasting. It can withstand repeated use and is backed by a lifetime guarantee from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
menehune
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views