• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Booking Slide/ Recruiting Slide

, but it was disappointing that I could not use my slides.The director made booking slides for all of our cluster but she did not mention using them at a show.
cindy2276
i was just curious. how are you all presenting the slides? i mean, are you just attaching each page to pieces of construction paper and then putting one in back of the other as you are explaining to the guests?

the reason i ask is because i'm getting ready to have my first show march 7th and i was thinking these slides were all for powerpoint presentations. gettin' a little scared here, thinking you all are so "high tech" lol

FYI : Fluffy215 posted an awesome document for the recruiting slide. just go under search and type recruiting slide. she is the first thread. :chef:

There are several threads on here about this (scroll to the bottom of this thread page and you'll see the "Similar Threads"..explore those)....but I just finished watching several videos on Consultant's Corner- one of which was about the Booking Slide. The lady who started it was doing a demonstration on how she uses it. Go to CC, click on "Consultant Training" and then "Now more than ever....". It will automatically start with the videos they just released today (which are great by the way)...but if you scroll down the list of videos in the Video Gallery on the right, you'll see a video with "Denise Hess". Right now, it's the 5th video down.A lady on my team printed each page onto colored printer paper, and then laminated each page. She then taped the pages together. I haven't made mine yet.

I made the recruiting slide this afternoon, thinking I would use it at my show tonight, but there were only 3 guests, and I knew them all well, and things were dragging anyway (one of those nights where nothing went the way I wanted it to), so I didn't even take it out. I just printed off the pages and taped them together so they folded up accordion style.

i'm not sure what CC is. is it on this chef success site or are you directing me to pampered chef's home page?

CC is Consultan't Corner on PC's homepage.Our director made booking slides for all of our cluster...she printed each on it's own page, printed the recruiting slide on the backs, them laminated them all together in one long slide...havn't had a show yet that I can use it at, but a friend consultant has had GREAT success with it

I think she is referring to the Pampered Chef home page.

CC - Consultant's Corner.

I went to my show last night with the recruiting slide and the Oportunity slide but I did not even take it out b/c no one wanted to power cook b/c the host had a baby and everyone was oohiong and ahing over the new baby that I had to make the recipe by myself and after everyone ate, they went directly into shop mode before I could discuss products etc.. I am not complaining b/c this show will help me to reach 1000 in sales this month

1. What is the New Booking Slide/ Recruiting Slide?

The New Booking Slide/ Recruiting Slide is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to help grow their business by generating new bookings and recruiting new team members. It is a visual presentation that highlights the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party and joining the company as a consultant.

2. How do I use the New Booking Slide/ Recruiting Slide?

To use the New Booking Slide/ Recruiting Slide, you simply need to download the presentation and customize it with your own contact information and party dates. You can then use the slide during parties or one-on-one meetings with potential hosts or recruits to showcase the opportunities available with Pampered Chef.

3. What are the benefits of using the New Booking Slide/ Recruiting Slide?

The New Booking Slide/ Recruiting Slide is a powerful tool that can help you increase your party bookings and grow your team. It provides a professional and visually appealing presentation to potential hosts and recruits, making it easier for them to understand the benefits of working with Pampered Chef. It also saves you time by having a pre-made presentation ready to use.

4. Can I customize the New Booking Slide/ Recruiting Slide?

Yes, you can customize the New Booking Slide/ Recruiting Slide to fit your personal brand and business goals. You can add your own images, change the colors and fonts, and include your contact information. This allows you to make the presentation more personal and tailored to your target audience.

5. Where can I find the New Booking Slide/ Recruiting Slide?

You can find the New Booking Slide/ Recruiting Slide in the Pampered Chef consultant's online office. It is available for download and can be accessed anytime for your convenience. You can also find tips and ideas on how to effectively use the slide to maximize its benefits for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JaimeAnnR
  • whiteyteresa