• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Booking Slide When There Are Repeat Guests

In summary, if you have a show with repeat guests, you can use the booking slide, but mention that some of the guests have already seen it.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm trying to decide what I should say when I use the booking slide with a group where a few of the people were just at a show of mine and already saw it. I don't want them to think it's lame or that I have the same spiel all the time, roll their eyes and tune me out. Have you come across this? Do you just pretend it's a new group and just do it anyway? Do you make a reference that so and so were just at a recent show so maybe they already know the answers and could probably explain the benefits as good or better than me!? I like to keep the mood light and fun and easy-going.

use it, but incorporate it into the ticket game or something. When you go over the next slide, see if there is someone that can go into detail about it.

Just do it! They may have not paid attention before or something may just grab them now!

I recently had this issue, and instead of using the booking slide I used the coupons I found on here. I said something like "those of you who were at Holly's party got to see my awesome booking slide (point to), but today I decided to put these benefits in the form of dollars to give you a better understanding of the benefits have booking a party today." And I referred to Holly and what she got and to the new host and what she wants to get. Make sense?

I had a show last week that had several repeat guests that had seen the booking slide. When I pulled it out, I mentioned that I knew some of them had already seen it, but I still was going to use it so that I didn't forget any of the benefits that our hosts get.

If you do the "same" show and they see it (even numerous times) they may feel like: HEY! I COULD DO THAT! Julie Weiss (forget her last name now) talks about having a duplicatable show so that others see that this is not a hard job and you will get more recruit leads.

So I say USE IT ANYHOW! At every show!

Do you change your show presentation when the same guests are at the show? It's part of your demonstration - I say use it!

1. What is a booking slide?

A booking slide is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to keep track of upcoming parties and orders. It allows you to easily see when you have repeat guests and helps you plan for future parties.

2. How do I use the booking slide for repeat guests?

To use the booking slide for repeat guests, simply write their names on the corresponding dates on the slide. This will help you remember to reach out to them and invite them to your upcoming parties.

3. Can I customize the booking slide for my business needs?

Yes, the booking slide can be customized to fit your specific business needs. You can add columns for different types of parties or events, and you can also add additional rows for more guests.

4. What are the benefits of using the booking slide for repeat guests?

Using the booking slide for repeat guests can help you build strong relationships with your customers. By keeping track of their attendance and orders, you can personalize their experience and offer them special perks or discounts.

5. Are there any tips for using the booking slide effectively?

To use the booking slide effectively, make sure to update it regularly and keep it in a visible location. You can also color code or use symbols to easily identify different types of parties or guests. Lastly, make sure to follow up with your repeat guests and thank them for their continued support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JaimeAnnR
Replies