• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing the Booking/Recruiting Slide ...

In summary, the Booking/Recruiting Slide is a tool used to help consultants book parties and recruit new team members. It can be found on the Pampered Chef website or obtained from your upline or consultant support. The slide can be customized to fit your personal style and should include information about hosting a party, joining the Pampered Chef team, and any current promotions or incentives. It can be used in person, through email or social media, and as a follow-up tool for potential hosts and recruits.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
OK ... I got the booking/recruiting slide and would like to print it using ONLY magenta ink.

Here's the problem ...

I am critically low on black and yellow ink ... blue cannot be far behind.

When Uncle Sam coughs up the cash, I will be ordering some cartridges online for my printer. I must replace ALL the cartridges at once.
The red cartridge is brand new.

What color should I print it in to maximize the use of magenta, and avoid the use of yellow and black, and blue if I can help it? WOULD THIS ONE WORK?

Honestly... no matter what color you pick it will still use all the different ink colors to make it.

BUMMER! I only bought that magenta cartridge because it wouldn't print grayscale without it!

What is the purpose of the Booking/Recruiting Slide?

The Booking/Recruiting Slide is a tool used to help consultants book parties and recruit new team members. It contains important information about hosting a party and joining the Pampered Chef team.

How do I access the Booking/Recruiting Slide?

The Booking/Recruiting Slide can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Tools" section. You can also ask your upline or consultant support for a copy.

Can I customize the Booking/Recruiting Slide?

Yes, you can customize the slide to fit your personal style and brand. You can add your own contact information and photos to make it more personalized.

What should I include on the Booking/Recruiting Slide?

The Booking/Recruiting Slide should include information about hosting a party, joining the Pampered Chef team, and any current promotions or incentives. You can also include your contact information, social media handles, and a call to action.

How can I use the Booking/Recruiting Slide effectively?

The Booking/Recruiting Slide can be used in person at parties, through email or social media, and as a follow-up tool for potential hosts and recruits. Make sure to explain the information on the slide clearly and answer any questions that may arise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JaimeAnnR
  • Chef Bobby