• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New 2XL T-Shirt & 50 Clear Labels - $26 & $5, PayPal Accepted

In summary, the $26 price for the New 2XL T-Shirt & 50 Clear Labels includes one 2XL T-shirt made of high-quality material and 50 clear labels perfect for household items. The color of the T-shirt and design of the labels cannot be changed, but there is a variety of options available. Payment can be made through PayPal and international shipping is available for an additional fee. A 30-day return policy is also offered for unsatisfied customers.
kisrae
Gold Member
I have a NEW T'shirt that is a size 2xl but is more like a large. Never been warn price includes shipping. $26.00 Paypal works best.

I also have a NEW roll of 50 clear lables. Great for binders or bags. Price includes shipping. $5.00

Send me a PM or email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• 714117900.jpg
    714117900.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 400
  • 714002400.jpg
    714002400.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 445
I had the same shirt in an XL it was like an XS
love their sizing HA!!

The sizing was crazy. When I called in to exchange I was remind that it stated "runs small" I said it should say Child sizes.
Cute shirt but not good sizing.
LABLES ARE SOLD

What is included in the $26 price for the New 2XL T-Shirt & 50 Clear Labels?

The $26 price includes one 2XL T-shirt and 50 clear labels. The T-shirt is made of high-quality material and the clear labels are perfect for labeling kitchen containers or other household items.

Can I choose the color of the T-shirt and the design of the labels?

Unfortunately, the color of the T-shirt and the design of the labels are pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, we offer a variety of colors and designs to choose from to suit your preferences.

How do I pay for the New 2XL T-Shirt & 50 Clear Labels?

We accept PayPal as a form of payment for this product. Simply select PayPal as your payment method at checkout and follow the prompts to complete the transaction.

Is the New 2XL T-Shirt & 50 Clear Labels available for international shipping?

Yes, we offer international shipping for an additional fee. Please contact us for more information and to receive a shipping quote for your specific location.

What is the return policy for the New 2XL T-Shirt & 50 Clear Labels?

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day return policy. Please contact customer service for further instructions on how to return the product and receive a refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cbord
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • heather223
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefkarri
  • heather223