• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Improve My Flyer for a Women's Football Clinic Fundraiser?

In summary, Ann has been chosen to participate in a fundraiser for a women's football clinic at the university. She is using her husband's truck and business card to promote her brand. The flyer for the event looks great and may benefit from a call to action and additional information about joining Ann's team. It is recommended to consult company policies or a legal expert about including "for the pampered chef" after Ann's title. Good luck to Ann at the clinic!
aried
Gold Member
Attached is a flyer that is going into a goodie bag for a woman's football clinic which will be held at the univeristy. It's fundraiser that the university is putting on to teach women about football and proceeds also go to the American Cancer Society. The lady got my name from the sign on the truck my husband was driving and he gave her my card!

Let me know if you have any suggestions on the flyer and also any suggestions about putting anything about recruiting on there besides the one coupon for referrals or should I change it to something else about them joining. I thought about the specials but I ran out of room and I am limited with my abilities with word.

Also do I need to put "for the pampered chef" after future director to make it "legal"

Thanks Ann

Attachments

• tailgate flyer 2.doc
    77 KB · Views: 381
I think it looks great. Fantastic idea! Good luck. I hope it bring many sales for the fundraiser and lots of business for you.

Hi Ann,

First of all, congratulations on being chosen to participate in this event! It's great that you are using your husband's truck and your business card to promote your brand.

As for the flyer, I think it looks great! It's eye-catching and informative. I would suggest maybe adding a call to action at the bottom, encouraging women to sign up or register for the clinic. As for the recruiting aspect, perhaps you could include a line about how joining your team can also lead to personal and professional growth, in addition to the referral coupon.

In terms of legality, I would suggest consulting with your company's policies or a legal expert to determine if you need to include "for the pampered chef" after your title. Better to be safe than sorry!

Overall, great job and good luck at the clinic!

What is the purpose of the "Needs Suggestions on Flyer" request?

The "Needs Suggestions on Flyer" request is a way for customers to reach out to us for help in creating a customized flyer for their Pampered Chef party or event. We want to make sure our customers have all the resources they need to have a successful and memorable experience.

How can I submit my flyer request?

You can submit your flyer request by filling out the form on our website or by reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant directly. Make sure to include all the necessary details such as event date, theme, and any specific products or information you would like to be included in the flyer.

Is there a fee for this service?

No, this service is completely free for our customers. We want to provide you with the best possible experience and help you promote your Pampered Chef party or event in the most effective way.

How long does it take to receive my customized flyer?

We strive to provide a quick turnaround time for our customers' flyer requests. Typically, you can expect to receive your customized flyer within 2-3 business days after submitting your request. However, this may vary depending on the complexity of your request and the current workload of our design team.

Can I make changes to the flyer once it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to the flyer once it has been created. Our design team will provide you with a draft of the flyer for your review and feedback. You can request any necessary changes at this stage, and our team will make the revisions accordingly. However, please note that multiple rounds of revisions may delay the final delivery of your flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pamperedgirl3
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • dwyerkim
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies