• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Boost My Pampered Chef Sales with a Daycare Event?

In summary, the person had a successful show with Pampered Chef and is now looking for recipes to use for a potential event at a daycare. They are also looking for ideas for a sign to promote hosting a show. They are advised to check out the Pampered Chef website for recipes and to use a craft program or buy a sign online for promoting a show.
Cheflenee
I had a huge brain storm this morning. i'm new to pampered chef just did my second show last night. sales were better on this show than my first.:) anyway, I just contacted a Huge daycare i used to work at and i wanted to cook them all 25+ teachers things with the tools and leave my catologs and orderforms with them. If anyone can give me so great best seller recipies i would be more than thankful.:D
Also i have been searching for a little sign i can put up near the food to say something like "If you would like to host a show to learn how to make all of these yummie things contact me" or something like that.:confused:
Or if anyone has any ideas they would love to share about this please let me know.
thanks Lenee

:)For recipes, our website has a ton of great recipes that are all easy to make with Pampered Chef tools! You can find those here: https://www.pamperedchef.com/recipe-search. You could also include some of the recipes from our cookbooks! You can find them here: https://www.pamperedchef.com/shop/cookbooks.As for the sign, you could try making something on your own using a craft program like Canva or PicMonkey, or you could buy something online like this: https://www.etsy.com/listing/737992...ef-party-kitchen-decor?ref=shop_home_active_1. Good luck!

Hi Lenee! Congrats on your successful second show and for thinking outside the box with reaching out to the daycare for potential customers. As for recipe ideas, I highly recommend checking out the Pampered Chef website or Pinterest for some tried and true favorites. As for the sign, maybe something like "Want to learn how to make these delicious treats? Host a show and earn free products!" Good luck with your venture!

Related to How Can I Boost My Pampered Chef Sales with a Daycare Event?

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through independent consultants.

How can I find a consultant near me?

You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be provided.

What is the benefit of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as learn new cooking techniques and recipes. Plus, it's a fun and social way to spend time with friends and family!

Do you offer any special deals or promotions?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for our customers and hosts. These can include discounts on products, free gifts, or special bundles. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit our website and click on the "Join Us" tab for more information. You can also reach out to a current consultant for guidance and support in joining our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rossana
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies