• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Your Prayers for My Friend, Please!

In summary, a friend is going through a difficult time and could use support and prayers. Privacy is respected and the best way to help is by sending positive thoughts and prayers. Strength, comfort, and healing are needed, and updates will be provided as the situation progresses.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
A very dear close friend of mine just called me to tell me that her bank account has been closed, and the bank won’t tell her anything. They sent her a letter and she has to wait until she gets it to find out. She was told that she “should get it by the end of the week”! What the heck??? :grumpy: The worst part is, she had to find out when she used her debit card at a restaurant!! She didn’t even get a phone call!! AND, she deposited a few hundred CASH in the bank machine the day they closed it and the machine took it….of course! At least, she would have had some cash to hold her over.

Yes, she has had money troubles, and is finding if very difficult to get herself out. I’m worried :( and she won’t let me help, so praying and being there for her to lean on is all I can do.

Thanks for your prayers! :)

Last edited:
I'll keep her in prayer. Please be sure to let us know how she's doing.

I will pray for her right now!

That is crazy! I'll be keeping her in prayer.

MFWhich bank?? I have some contacts at RBC in Chtwn that may be able to help.

peichef said:
MF

Which bank?? I have some contacts at RBC in Chtwn that may be able to help.

Thanks Charity, but it's PC Financial. :(

Wow...that's weird. Prayers coming her way ~

PChefPEI said:
Thanks Charity, but it's PC Financial. :(

sorry -- can't help ya :). That is one of the risky things about dealing with the little in-store kiosk "branches". Minimal customer service.

Has anything been resolved for her?

1. What happened to your friend?

Unfortunately, my friend is going through a difficult time right now and could use some extra support and prayers.

2. Can you share more details about your friend's situation?

I would prefer to respect my friend's privacy and not share too many personal details. Just know that they are facing some challenges and could use some positivity and prayers.

3. How can I help or support your friend?

Thank you for your willingness to help! The best way to support my friend is by sending positive thoughts and prayers their way. Your kind words and support mean a lot.

4. Is there anything specific we can pray for?

My friend is in need of strength, comfort, and healing during this difficult time. Any prayers for these things would be greatly appreciated.

5. Will you keep us updated on your friend's situation?

I will definitely keep you all in the loop and provide updates as my friend's situation progresses. Thank you for your concern and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • sklay723
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies