• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Weight Watcher Friendly Recipes

In summary, Weight Watchers focuses on healthy, balanced eating and portion control. A recipe is considered Weight Watcher friendly if it uses low-fat ingredients, plenty of vegetables and lean proteins, and has a moderate calorie count. To make Weight Watcher friendly recipes, avoid high-calorie or high-fat ingredients and instead opt for lighter alternatives. You can still enjoy flavorful meals by using herbs, spices, and different cooking methods. Pampered Chef offers tools and cookware that can assist in creating Weight Watcher friendly meals, such as the Quick Cooker and Veggie Spiralizer. Desserts can also be enjoyed on Weight Watchers by using alternative sweeteners and healthier ingredients, or by practicing portion control.
pamperedangel06
I'm doing a show next tuesday with a group of weight watcher ladies and I'm going nuts trying to find a main dish recipe that would work for them. I'm in my ss1 so I also don't have many products outside of my kit products. Any suggestions? I saw a thread on here for a cake with diet coke that I'm gonna try tomorrow,but would like a main dish.These are busy moms (soccer ,dance etc) so I want them to really love the ease in making a healthy dish for the family quickly;) Thanks

Have you tried going to the weight watchers website? They have recipes there that you can get without joining.

Good luck!:)

I don't have recipes but here's a list of points per recipe for the different cookbooks. I got it from another board.

Attachments

• Weight Watcher Points.doc
    74.5 KB · Views: 970
thanks I'll try those ideas

Berries and Wonton Cups would be good, I'd take anything from It's good for you cookbook, way to show we have lower points recipes and use our cookbook.

HTH,

Lisa

1. What makes a recipe considered "Weight Watcher friendly"?

Weight Watchers is a program that focuses on healthy, balanced eating and portion control. A recipe is considered Weight Watcher friendly if it uses low-fat ingredients, incorporates plenty of vegetables and lean proteins, and has a moderate calorie count.

2. Are there any specific ingredients to avoid when making Weight Watcher friendly recipes?

Avoid using high-calorie or high-fat ingredients such as heavy cream, butter, and processed foods. Instead, opt for lighter alternatives like using Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, or using cooking spray instead of oil.

3. Can I still enjoy flavorful meals while following a Weight Watchers program?

Absolutely! Weight Watchers encourages incorporating herbs, spices, and other flavorings to enhance the taste of your meals without adding extra calories. You can also experiment with different cooking methods, such as grilling or roasting, to add depth to your dishes.

4. Are there any specific cookware or kitchen tools that can help with making Weight Watcher friendly recipes?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and cookware that can assist in creating delicious and healthy Weight Watcher friendly meals. Some popular options include the Quick Cooker, which uses pressure cooking to cook food quickly and retain nutrients, and the Veggie Spiralizer, which can turn vegetables into delicious low-carb alternatives for pasta.

5. Can I still enjoy desserts while following a Weight Watchers program?

Yes, you can still enjoy desserts on Weight Watchers! There are many recipes for Weight Watcher friendly desserts that use alternative sweeteners, such as stevia or honey, and incorporate healthier ingredients like whole wheat flour or fruit. You can also enjoy treats in moderation by practicing portion control.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tys1031
  • urbnk8
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies