• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Updated Brochures for Fundraiser Event?

In summary, the conversation focused on the topic of communication. The speaker emphasized the importance of being an active listener and understanding the different communication styles of others. They also discussed the impact of nonverbal cues and the use of technology in communication. Finally, the speaker emphasized the need for clear and concise communication in all relationships.
ragschef
I am desparately needing some updated Your Life, Your Way brochures for a fund raiser event that I'm doing. I thought I had plenty and I did -- of the old ones... :grumpy:
So if you have any you can spare, I'm looking for about 40 more. Anything is appreciated though!

Thanks so much,
Amanda Ragsdale

Is this the booklet? Or the one page folded flyer? If it's the folded flyer, I might have some at home. Not 40 but some.

Amanda, how about creating and adding a label to the old ones?

I've got some.. I'm not sure which ones you're looking for.. email me

I just PM'd you.

1. Where can I find updated brochures for my fundraiser event?

You can find updated brochures for your fundraiser event by contacting the organization or company that created the brochures. You can also search online for printing companies that specialize in creating brochures for fundraising events.

2. How many updated brochures do I need for my fundraiser event?

The number of updated brochures you need for your fundraiser event will depend on the size of your event and the number of attendees. It is always better to have more brochures than you think you will need, as it is important to have enough for everyone who may be interested in supporting your cause.

3. What should be included in the updated brochures for my fundraiser event?

The updated brochures for your fundraiser event should include information about your cause, the goals and objectives of the event, the date and location of the event, and ways for individuals to get involved or donate. You may also want to include photos or graphics that help illustrate your cause and draw attention to your event.

4. How can I get updated brochures for my fundraiser event if I am on a tight budget?

If you are on a tight budget, you may want to consider reaching out to local businesses or organizations for sponsorships. Many companies are willing to donate or provide discounts on printing services for charitable events. You can also try reaching out to printing companies directly to see if they offer any discounts for fundraising events.

5. Can I use the same brochures from a previous fundraiser event?

While it may be tempting to reuse brochures from a previous fundraiser event, it is important to have updated information and graphics to keep your event fresh and engaging for potential donors. Additionally, if there have been changes to your cause or event, it is important to reflect those updates in your brochures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SillyChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • ndbigler
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pcsharon1