• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi, Joy!Could You Possably Update the Trifold Brochure You Have on

In summary, the trifold brochure is an important marketing tool for promoting Pampered Chef products and services. It should be updated regularly, at least once a year, to ensure the information is accurate and relevant. It can also be customized with personal contact information. To obtain an updated version, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website. Tips for using the brochure effectively include always having copies on hand, highlighting new or popular products, personalizing it, and using visually appealing designs.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Hi, Joy!

Could you possably update the trifold brochure you have on the website? I have a couple of holiday booths coming up (as I'm sure a lot of people do!) and would love to have this with just the November and December specials.

Thanks so much,
Sharon

Re: Tri-foldYes! (-: Please?

Re: Tri-foldI'll work on it when I get home tonight! Sorry - I forgot to put this on my monthly radar.

Re: Tri-foldHere you go.

Attachments

• fair brochure OctNovDec2010.doc
    490 KB · Views: 736
  • fair brochure OctNovDec2010.pdf
    145.3 KB · Views: 503
Re: Tri-foldThanks so much, Joy! You're the best!

Re: Tri-foldWow, Joy, this is great! thanks!

Re: Tri-foldThank you SO much, Joy! We are having a Fall Festival at our church on the 30th, and I'll print this up to hand out! You are AWESOME!!!!!!

Carol

Re: Tri-foldJoy you ROCK! I am new to ChefSuccess, and I appreciate all of your awesome work =)

Re: Tri-foldYay! Thank YOU!

Re: Tri-foldthank you Joy, I just printed some off, they are amazing!!!

Re: Tri-foldto Vhadley
do you realize these are from 2010...just wanted you to be aware of that

1. Why do I need to update the trifold brochure?

The trifold brochure is an important marketing tool for promoting Pampered Chef products and services. Updating it regularly ensures that the information is accurate and relevant to potential customers.

2. How often does the trifold brochure need to be updated?

The trifold brochure should be updated at least once a year. However, if there are any major changes in products, prices, or promotions, it should be updated immediately.

3. Can I customize the trifold brochure with my own information?

Yes, the trifold brochure can be customized with your personal contact information, such as your name, email, and phone number. This allows potential customers to easily reach out to you for more information.

4. How can I obtain an updated version of the trifold brochure?

You can obtain an updated version of the trifold brochure by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also request for a physical copy to be mailed to you.

5. Are there any tips for effectively using the trifold brochure?

Yes, here are a few tips for using the trifold brochure effectively:

• Make sure to always have a few copies with you when attending events or hosting parties.
  • Highlight any new or popular products in the brochure to attract attention.
  • Personalize the brochure by adding your contact information and a short note about your experience with Pampered Chef.
  • Keep the brochure visually appealing by using colorful images and easy-to-read fonts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB