• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Make Some Room? Declutter with 30% Off Retired PC Items!

In summary, the "Need to Make Some Room" promotion includes discounted Pampered Chef products to make room for new inventory. It cannot be combined with other offers, but you can still earn Host Rewards and use credits. There is no limit on the number of items you can purchase, but they are only available while supplies last. You can return or exchange items within the standard policy, but discounted or clearance items may only be eligible for exchange or credit. The promotion occurs periodically throughout the year.
momoftwins
We are going through a declutter phase. I have a lot of retired PC items for sale that I would like to get rid of. Most of the products are 30% or more off of the retail price. Shipping would be from 68122. I only take paypal (non credit cards) or a money order.

Thanks for looking!

If you are not able to open the attachment please let me know and I can email it to you.

1. How do I know which items are included in the "Need to Make Some Room" promotion?

The "Need to Make Some Room" promotion includes a variety of Pampered Chef products that are specially discounted to make room for new inventory. You can find a complete list of included items on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I combine the "Need to Make Some Room" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Need to Make Some Room" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use any available credits on these discounted items.

3. Is there a limit to how many "Need to Make Some Room" items I can purchase?

No, there is no limit to the number of "Need to Make Some Room" items you can purchase. However, these items are only available while supplies last, so we recommend purchasing them as soon as possible.

4. Can I return or exchange items I purchased through the "Need to Make Some Room" promotion?

Yes, you can return or exchange any items purchased through the "Need to Make Some Room" promotion within our standard return policy. However, please note that if an item is discounted or on clearance, it may only be eligible for an exchange or credit, not a refund.

5. How often does the "Need to Make Some Room" promotion occur?

The "Need to Make Some Room" promotion occurs periodically throughout the year as we make room for new inventory. Be sure to check our website or with your Pampered Chef consultant for updates on when the next promotion will be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • mrshamel3808
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kelleyf3
  • dannyzmom