• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Wedding Registry & Bridal Shower Items

In summary, with Pampered Chef's wedding registry, you can add a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, such as non-stick cookware sets, versatile gadgets, and high-quality knives. You can easily customize your registry by editing quantities, adding personal notes, and creating categories. To share your registry, you can provide a link, share on social media, or include it in your invitations. You can also continue to add items even after creating it. A wedding registry typically includes larger items and kitchen essentials, while a bridal shower registry may include smaller items and tools for entertaining and hosting. Pampered Chef allows you to create separate registries for each occasion.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I am looking for any and all PC wedding registry & bridal shower items. I can pay with Non-credit card Paypal and almost any other form you'd like. Please PM me with anything because I may not get to look at this too often.

TIA!

There's some stuff available on the supply order form for showers and registries.FK76 Wedding Registry Brochure/20 1.25
8188 Wedding Shower Apron 10.00
8189 Wedding Shower Apron Fabric Markers/3 4.50
EE76 Wedding Shower Invitations/25 5.00
EF68 Wedding Shower Planner/15 1.25

1. What types of items can I add to my wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

With Pampered Chef's wedding registry, you can add a variety of kitchen tools and cookware to your list. Some popular items include our non-stick cookware sets, versatile kitchen gadgets, and high-quality knives.

2. Can I customize the items on my wedding registry?

Yes, you can easily customize your wedding registry with Pampered Chef. You can edit the quantity of each item, add personal notes or descriptions, and even create different categories for your guests to choose from.

3. How can I share my wedding registry with my guests?

You can easily share your wedding registry with your guests by providing them with a link to your registry page. You can also share it on social media or include it in your wedding invitations.

4. Can I add items to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can continue to add items to your wedding registry even after it has been created. Simply log in to your account and click on "Edit Registry" to make any changes or additions.

5. What is the difference between a wedding registry and a bridal shower registry?

A wedding registry typically includes larger items and kitchen essentials that the couple will need for their new home, while a bridal shower registry may include smaller items and kitchen tools for entertaining and hosting. With Pampered Chef, you can create separate registries for your wedding and bridal shower to accommodate different gift-giving occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • SchuchyCookie