• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to declutter your office? Check out my products for sale!

or on my website at www.tiffanyandco.com. I would love the list too. Thanks!I would like to have a list also [email protected].... :)I would like to see the list also [email protected] :)Urg. WHy must I be broke? I guess having a baby on the way doesn't help much either!! Looking forward to tax check time...Can you email me the list as well?Thanks!If you have a list, I'd like to see it too!
tiffanypc05
Please e-mail me, pm, or IM me for a list of products and paperwork that I have to sell....

My e-mail is [email protected]
IM(yahoo) tiffanypc05

I have a bunch of stuff I need to get rid of to clean out my office b/c I can't hardly walk in the room. I have new and retired products. I also have slightly used products for CHEAP!!!

Do you have any office supplies for sale?

tried to email you,,,bounced back to me saying you do not have a yahoo account. :( I'm interested in what you have...

dannyzmom-anything in particular that you are looking for?

Do you have a cobalt blue crock?

Urg. WHy must I be broke? I guess having a baby on the way doesn't help much either!! Looking forward to tax check time...

This post was started in November and for some reason it showed up in the new posts again today/yesterday and i've had a ton of e-mails. That stuff was already sold but I'm getting a new list together so just post or send me an e-mail to let me know you want my new list. It isn't quite finished so it may be a few days. It's mostly office supplies that I have to sell. Thanks! Sorry for the confusion.

Dang it! I wasn't broke in November!

lol. that sucks. lol. I would like the NEW list once it is together! Thanks!

Any chance you have a Nylon fork? I am pretty sure is has been discontinued.

New list please [email protected]

Going cruising with Pampered Chef - Are you going to join me???

me also please
tiffanypc05 said:
Please e-mail me, pm, or IM me for a list of products and paperwork that I have to sell....

My e-mail is [email protected]
IM(yahoo) tiffanypc05

I have a bunch of stuff I need to get rid of to clean out my office b/c I can't hardly walk in the room. I have new and retired products. I also have slightly used products for CHEAP!!!

[email protected]

anniez said:
Do you have a cobalt blue crock?

It is availible through the outlet on Consultants Corner (go where you buy sample products)

What products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and pantry items. We also have a variety of seasonal and specialty items available throughout the year.

How do I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through our independent consultants at in-home parties, online, or by hosting your own party. You can also shop directly on our website.

Are Pampered Chef products of high quality?

Yes, all of our products are designed and tested to meet our high-quality standards. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products.

What is the price range for Pampered Chef products?

Our products range in price from affordable kitchen tools to higher-end cookware sets. We have options for every budget and always strive to offer the best value for our customers.

Do Pampered Chef products come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a limited warranty against manufacturing defects. Our consultants can provide more information on specific product warranties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachurkid
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kathijenkins
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
  • kcmckay