• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Tips for an Effective Online Fundraiser Email?

In summary, an Online Hwc Fundraiser Email is a digital invitation to an online fundraiser hosted by Pampered Chef. It works by sending out the email to potential supporters, who can then access the fundraiser website and purchase products to support the cause. There is no minimum purchase requirement and supporters from different locations can participate. The duration of the fundraiser can be customized, typically lasting 1-3 weeks.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm going to do an online HWC fundraiser through my guest contacts and facebook. Anybody have any good suggestions on how to word the email? Or something you have used before?

I just now saw this thread you started. What did you decide to do? I'm going to do an online fundraiser as well. I know it's probably kind of last minute, but I want to at least try and see what happens.

I tried to do an online fundraiser. I have a friend that is a nurse and I talked her into taking a pink cake to work and put it in the breakroom, along with information about how to order online. Not one person ordered online but they all put their information on Post-it notes and sent it with her. Not exactly as I had planned it, since she wasn't supposed to do anything but deliver the cake. It worked out OK and I got enough orders to make it an "official" party. Not what I had hoped but it worked.

Related to Need Tips for an Effective Online Fundraiser Email?

1. What is an Online Hwc Fundraiser Email?

An Online Hwc Fundraiser Email is a digital invitation to an online fundraiser hosted by Pampered Chef. It allows participants to purchase products and support a cause without needing to attend an in-person event.

2. How does the fundraiser work?

The fundraiser works by sending out the Online Hwc Fundraiser Email to potential supporters. They can then click on the link provided to access the fundraiser website, browse and purchase products, and a portion of the sales will go towards the designated cause.

3. Is there a minimum purchase requirement?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the fundraiser. Every purchase, no matter the amount, will contribute towards the cause and help make a difference.

4. Can supporters from different locations participate?

Yes, the Online Hwc Fundraiser Email can be sent to anyone with internet access, so supporters from different locations can easily participate and support the cause.

5. How long does the fundraiser last?

The duration of the fundraiser can be customized to fit the needs of the cause. Typically, it can last anywhere from 1-3 weeks, but it can also be longer or shorter depending on the preferences of the organizer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • RMDave
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • aborchardt