• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need the Word version of Dylab for March & April Hosts?

In summary, Dylab for March & April Hosts is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who hold parties during the months of March and April. To qualify for this promotion, hosts must have a party with at least $200 in guest sales, 4 unique orders, and a show total of $500 or more. As a Dylab host, you will receive a free host exclusive product for reaching $500 in guest sales, an additional half-price item for every $200 in sales above $500, and double host rewards. This promotion can also be combined with other host rewards and can be booked by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Sorry, the word versions won't upload because there are so many graphics that the file size is too large. Here are the PDFs. If you are a subscriber, you can get the Word version on TTConnect.

Not sure how many people need the Word version to edit further...

Attachments

• DYLAB-March2011.pdf
    116.3 KB · Views: 479
  • DYLAB-April2011.pdf
    98.8 KB · Views: 507
Thanks for sharing!!

Excellent, thank you!

So what goes under the Your Bookings section?

doughmama said:
Joy, think you created this last year and it was fantastic. any chance you'll be updating this for 2011??View attachment 17308

I second that! Joy? I gave it a try myself, but couldn't get the photos to arrange correctly!

Is this what were looking for?

Karen

Attachments

• PC HWC 2011 Order Form-2.doc
    460.5 KB · Views: 343

1. What is Dylab for March & April Hosts?

Dylab for March & April Hosts is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who hold parties during the months of March and April. It is a way for hosts to earn extra rewards and benefits as a thank you for hosting a party during this time.

2. How do I qualify for Dylab for March & April Hosts?

To qualify for Dylab for March & April Hosts, you must host a party during the months of March or April and have at least $200 in guest sales. The party must also have at least 4 unique orders and a show total of $500 or more.

3. What rewards and benefits do I receive through Dylab for March & April Hosts?

As a Dylab for March & April Host, you will receive a special host exclusive product for free when your party reaches $500 or more in guest sales. You will also earn an additional half-price item for every $200 in guest sales above $500. Additionally, you will receive double host rewards, which can be used towards any product in our catalog.

4. Can I combine Dylab for March & April Hosts with other host rewards?

Yes, you can combine Dylab for March & April Hosts with other host rewards such as our regular host program and our monthly host specials. This means you can earn even more rewards and benefits for hosting a party during this time.

5. How do I book a party to take advantage of Dylab for March & April Hosts?

If you are interested in hosting a party and taking advantage of Dylab for March & April Hosts, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will help you schedule a party and provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make it a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam