• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Suggestions for an in Office Show

Using Simple Slicer on #2 setting, slice squash. Cut slices in half. Arrange squash, olives and artichokes over cheese. Bake 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Cut tomatoes into quarters; remove seeds with Cook's Corer(TM) and discard. Dice tomatoes using Utility Knife. Chop parsley using Kitchen Shears; sprinkle over pizza. Sprinkle with pine nuts, if desired. Cut into wedges. Serve warm.Yield: 12 servingsNutrition information per serving: 150 calories; 6 g fat; 300 mg sodium; 17 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 6 g protein
sigmaqt95
I am scheduled to do an lunch time show at a business next week. Any suggestions for recipes that I can have made ahead of time- there is no oven there. Also, any ideas on scripts/product demos. I will be doing this in a conference room I believe. I have been told that there could be up to 50 people there.

Well you can make a veggie pizza and precook the crust before you get their and just lay out the veggies once you get thier, you could also do the same with the harvest chicken salad it travels well as well. Just have all the indregience preped before you go and then just have it ready to demo ...... do you have the prep bowls or the chilzanne bowls???

Did one a year ago with wraps - they loved it. Also made Apple Berry Salsa and cinnamon chips.

I would do it now with Asian Spring Rolls - with spicy peanut dipping sauce.

All celebrations recipes at CCorner. ABSalsa iis in All The Best.

I do not have the Chilzanne Bowls or the prep bowls. I am a fairly new consultant and am working on building my collection.

Where is the Veggie Pizza recipe?

I make everything ahead of time for an office show. At the show I go through the catalog page by page and pass around the few tools I bring (usually just the guest special and a few little things) while they eat. Most office shows are short, so I like to leave a lot of time for ordering. If your demo runs long then ordering is the first thing that gets cut short, and some people will take their orders home and reduce them!! (Learned that the hard way!!)

Veggie Pizza is in probably Garden Ranch pizza - here are two similar from a retired 'More Stoneware Sensations' CB:

Broccoli Salad Squares

1pkg (8oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
3/4 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon white or cider vinegar
1 1/2 cups broccoli flowerets, chopped
4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and chopped
2 tablespoons red onion, thinly sliced and quartered
1/4 cup golden raisins (opt)
1 tablespoon sunflower seed kernels

Preheat oven to 350. Unroll crescent roll dough; do not separate. Roll out dough (rectangle is easy. To do it on a round stone - cut it in a giant square, then cut triangles out of what is left and add them to the outsides, then roll it all together). Bake 12-15 minutes until golden. Remove. Cool completely.

in sm batter bowl, mix mayo, sugar, vinegar. Chop broccoli, bacon. Spread mayo over top of crust with spreader (or a scraper or knife). Sprinkle with broccoli, bacon, onion, raisins, sunflower kernels. Serve or refrigerate 1 hour; cut w/ pizza cutter. 12 servings. per serving (2 squares) 190 calories, 16g. fat, 330 mg. sodium, 0g fiber.

CALIFORNIA APPETIZER PIZZA

1 pkg crescent rolls
2 ripe avocados, peeled and mashed (about 1 cup)
2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
1 lemon
1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 oz. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (1 cup)
4 oz. crab (or imitation crabmeat)
2 plum tomatoes, seeded & chopped
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro or parsley

Preheat oven to 350. Roll dough. Cool completely.

In small batter bowl, mix avacado, onion, lemon juice, sour cream, salt. Mix well. Spread mix evenly over crust using Skinny Scraper. Grate cheese evenly over that. Sprinkle crab and tomatoes over cheese. Snip cilantro using Kitchen Shears, sprinkle on top. Cut into squares with pizza cutter. Serve with mini-serving spatula.

Yield 10 servings. 210 calories, 16g. fat, 530 mg sodium, 2g dietary fiber

Good luck sorry if this was long!

Veggie Pizza
sigmaqt95 said:
I do not have the Chilzanne Bowls or the prep bowls. I am a fairly new consultant and am working on building my collection.

This is in the seasons best cookbook

Antipasto Vegetable Pizza
-------------------------

Ingredients:
1 package (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust

1 tablespoon olive oil

1 cup (4 ounces) grated Provolone cheese

1 jar (6-7.5 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained

1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Mix

1 garlic clove, pressed

1 small yellow squash or zucchini

1/2 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced

2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced

2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley

Toasted pine nuts (optional)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Unroll pizza dough onto Large Round Stone, shaping into a circle. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller(R), roll dough to edge of baking stone. Drizzle oil over dough, spreading evenly using back of Adjustable Measuring Spoon. Bake 16-18 minutes or until golden brown; remove from oven. Immediately grate cheese evenly over pizza using Deluxe Cheese Grater.

2. Meanwhile, drain artichoke marinade into Classic Batter Bowl. Add seasoning mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press to marinade; whisk using Stainless Whisk. Coarsely chop artichokes using Food Chopper. Score yellow squash using Lemon Zester/Scorer. Cut squash in half lengthwise; cut into thin slices using Crinkle Cutter. Slice olives using Egg Slicer Plus(R). Slice tomatoes in half lengthwise using Utility Knife; remove seeds using Cook's Corer(R) and dice. Add artichokes, squash, olives and tomatoes to batter bowl; mix well using Small Mix 'N Scraper(R).

3. Spoon vegetables over pizza, draining off as much marinade as possible. Sprinkle with parsley and pine nuts, if desired. Cut into wedges using Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 18 g, Protein 6 g, Sodium 390 mg, Fiber 1 g

Cook's Tip: To toast pine nuts, place 1/4 cup nuts in Small Oval Baker. Microwave on HIGH 3-4 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring after each 30-second interval. Cool completely.

For a heartier main-dish meal, add 2 cups diced cooked chicken to toppings, if desired.

If desired, 1 package (10 ounces) thin prebaked pizza crust can be substituted for the refrigerated pizza crust. Bake 10-12 minutes; proceed as recipe directs.

Shopping List:
1 package (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust

1 tablespoon olive oil

1 4-ounce block Provolone cheese

1 jar (6-7.5 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts

1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Mix

1 garlic clove

1 small yellow squash or zucchini

1/2 cup pitted ripe olives

2 plum tomatoes

1 small bunch fresh parsley

Toasted pine nuts (optional)

Cook’s Tips: For a heartier main-dish meal, add 2 cups diced cooked chicken to toppings, if desired.

If desired, 1 package (10 ounces) thin prebaked pizza crust can be substituted for the refrigerated pizza crust.

That pizza sounds really good! It is in the new SB or the Spring one??

It's in both the spring one and the new fall and winter SB

You can take your QuickStir and do some simple drinks (non-alcohol) LOL

sigmaqt95 said:

The first thing I would start with when adding to your collection is the prep bowls!!! Other wise use rubbermaid containers to pack preped foods... Good luck with your show!!!

Related to Need Suggestions for an in Office Show

1. What types of products are best for an in office show?

For an in office show, it's best to focus on products that are easy to prepare and serve, such as our quick kitchen gadgets and simple recipes. Our mini baking pans, microwave cookware, and salad dressings shakers are always popular choices.

2. How can I make the in office show more interactive?

One great way to make the show more interactive is to have a hands-on demonstration where attendees can try out products and recipes themselves. You can also incorporate games or challenges using our products, or have a Q&A session where attendees can ask questions and get tips from our consultant.

3. Can I customize the products for my company's brand?

Yes, we offer customization options for certain products such as cutting boards and aprons. This is a great way to personalize the products and make them unique to your company's brand for a more memorable in office show experience.

4. How can I promote the in office show to my coworkers?

We recommend using email, social media, or even flyers around the office to promote the show. You can also offer incentives for coworkers who bring a certain number of guests, or create a fun theme for the show to generate excitement and interest.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for in office shows?

Yes, we have exclusive host benefits for in office shows, such as free and discounted products based on the total sales from the show. Our consultants can also work with you to create special promotions or bundle deals for your coworkers to take advantage of during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinaD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ally44