• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Spanish Invitations? I Have 4 Packages for Free!

In summary, the "Spanish Invitations - Free!" promotion from Pampered Chef allows customers to earn free products by hosting a Spanish-themed cooking party with a minimum of $200 in sales. The promotion cannot be combined with other offers and the free products available vary based on the total sales of the party. To redeem the free products, customers must contact their Pampered Chef consultant after the party and specify which items they would like.
ljeffries
I have 4 packages of invitations in Spanish that I accidentally bought. If anyone can use them, please PM me! :)

They're Gone! Thanks!!!

What is the "Spanish Invitations - Free!" promotion?

The "Spanish Invitations - Free!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn free products by hosting a Spanish-themed cooking party.

How do I qualify for the "Spanish Invitations - Free!" promotion?

To qualify for the "Spanish Invitations - Free!" promotion, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest book and hold a party within 30 days of the original party date.

What free products can I earn through the "Spanish Invitations - Free!" promotion?

The free products available through the "Spanish Invitations - Free!" promotion vary depending on the total sales of your party. You can earn up to $250 in free products, including exclusive Spanish-inspired items.

Can I combine the "Spanish Invitations - Free!" promotion with other offers?

No, the "Spanish Invitations - Free!" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can use your host credits to purchase additional products at a discount.

How do I redeem my free products from the "Spanish Invitations - Free!" promotion?

To redeem your free products, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant after your party and let them know which items you would like. They will place the order for you and the free products will be shipped directly to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • pcladyofms
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcladyofms
Replies