• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Spanish Recipe Cards for Desserts and Appetizers? Let me know!

In summary, the "Recipe Cards Spanish Free" set includes 10 recipe cards printed in Spanish featuring popular and traditional Spanish dishes. The recipe cards are only available in Spanish, but the website offers a variety of recipe cards in English. You can personalize the cards by writing your own recipes on the blank side, or purchase blank cards to fill in. The cards are not laminated or waterproof, so it is recommended to store them in a recipe box or protective sleeve. Discounts are available for bulk purchases of the set.
PCMissouri06
Please if you are interested in the Spanish Dessert or Appetizer new in package one of each please let me know so that I can get them to you n/c

Victoria Grissom
[email protected]

I have a spanish show and could use them. pm me for my address

I also have the 4 pads of drawing slips to go with them if anyone needs them - I accidentally ordered them off supply order

Recipe cardsI could use both would you please E-Mail me at [email protected] and Iwill get them from you. Let me know cost?
Where are you located in Texas not sure of the town you are from?

1. What is included in the "Recipe Cards Spanish Free" set?

The "Recipe Cards Spanish Free" set includes 10 recipe cards printed in Spanish, featuring popular and traditional Spanish dishes.

2. Are the recipe cards in Spanish only or are they also available in English?

The recipe cards in this set are printed in Spanish only. However, we offer a variety of recipe cards in English on our website.

3. Can I customize the recipe cards with my own recipes?

Yes, you can customize the recipe cards with your own recipes by writing them on the blank side of the card. You can also purchase our blank recipe cards and fill them in with your own recipes.

4. Are the recipe cards laminated or waterproof?

No, the recipe cards are not laminated or waterproof. We recommend storing them in a recipe box or protective sleeve to keep them clean and dry.

5. Are there any discounts available for bulk purchases of the "Recipe Cards Spanish Free" set?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk purchases of the "Recipe Cards Spanish Free" set. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcladyofms
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcladyofms
  • Jennie4PC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • ljeffries