• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in splitting a pack of catalogs with me in North Carolina?

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant in North Carolina, you must sign up on the website and complete training. Benefits include flexible income, discounts, and a supportive community. No prior experience is necessary, but a passion for cooking is helpful. Consultants can host parties and sell products in any state or country where Pampered Chef operates. Support is available from a local team leader, company resources, and a larger consultant community.
Jayme
I am looking into ordering more catalogs. My director mentioned splitting the 100 pk of catalogs with someone local to make it cheaper. If you are interested please let me know. email me @ [email protected]

I am in the High Point / Thomasville area. :~)

I just sent you an email....

I have extra catalogs - I live in Mebane - not very far from High Point.

I have an extra pack as well. I am in McLeansville, right off highway 85/40.

Related to Interested in splitting a pack of catalogs with me in North Carolina?

1. What is the process for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in North Carolina?

The first step to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in North Carolina is to sign up on our website with your personal and contact information. You will then be connected with a local team leader who will guide you through the training and onboarding process. Once you complete the required training, you will officially become a consultant and can start hosting parties and selling products.

2. What are the benefits of joining as a Pampered Chef consultant in North Carolina?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in North Carolina, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income while working from home. You will also receive discounts on products and have access to exclusive training and resources to help grow your business. Additionally, you will be part of a supportive community of consultants and have the opportunity to earn rewards and incentives.

3. Do I need to have experience in sales or cooking to become a Pampered Chef consultant in North Carolina?

No, you do not need any prior experience in sales or cooking to become a Pampered Chef consultant in North Carolina. Our training program will provide you with all the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful. However, having a passion for cooking and an interest in our products is beneficial.

4. Can I host parties and sell products outside of North Carolina as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant in North Carolina, you have the opportunity to host parties and sell products not only in North Carolina but also in any other state or country where Pampered Chef operates. This allows you to expand your customer base and potentially increase your earnings.

5. What kind of support can I expect as a Pampered Chef consultant in North Carolina?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in North Carolina, you will have access to support from your local team leader, as well as resources and training from the company. You will also have the support of a larger community of consultants who are always willing to share tips and advice. Additionally, our customer service team is available to assist with any questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
schel
  • scottcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies