• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Joining Pampered Chef? What's the Process Like for Consultants?

In summary, joining Pampered Chef as a consultant offers the opportunity to earn extra income, flexible work hours, and access to high-quality products. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or contact a local consultant or the customer service team. After joining, consultants can host kitchen demonstrations, build their own team, and receive ongoing training and support. Commission rates vary but can be earned on personal sales and team sales. Pampered Chef also offers various training and resources for consultants, which can be found on their website or through your upline or the customer service team.
Pampered in ATL
Hi, I'm interested in joining Pampered Chef, but have had no luck in finding a local consultant in my area (Lithonia, GA). I have not been to a show since my Mom did Pampered Chef 15 years ago; I'm sure a lot has changed since then. I would like information on the whole PC process beginning with the kitchen demo and ending with payday; from a consultants point of view. I am looking for a part time gig that will help me reach my goals while having fun. The PC website doesn't give a lot of information such as training, commission, etc.? I know I will be hosting a show first, what do I do next:confused:

PM any consultant here and I'm sure they'll jump to help you. We can't "advertise" on here, but would be glad to help you in ANY way. ...and ANYONE would love a new recruit - myself included - LOL! The site is vague on all the background information.

By the way, you don't need to be under a consultant in your area, I prefer to me under someone I respect. It is nice for cluster meetings and some training, but you can get what is called "hospitality" and join another cluster for meetings...

Now, where would you like us all to start answering your questions! :)

Hey Terry,

I saw your post a few minutes ago when you had your phone number on it (good idea to take it off). Anyhow, I left you a message on it to call me. I'm in the Atlanta area (sw of you) and I know a consultant in your area too. Check your messages and give me a call if you want to talk.

Linda

Related to Interested in Joining Pampered Chef? What's the Process Like for Consultants?

1. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

Joining Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including the opportunity to earn extra income, flexible work hours, and the chance to work with high-quality products that are loved by customers. As a consultant, you also have the support of a strong network of fellow consultants and access to training and resources to help you succeed.

2. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can either sign up online or reach out to a local consultant in your area. If you are unable to find a consultant in your area, you can also contact the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance. Once you have signed up, you will receive a starter kit and have access to training and resources to help you get started.

3. What is the process like for consultants after joining Pampered Chef?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, you will start by hosting a kitchen demonstration to introduce the products to potential customers. Once you have hosted a show, you can then start building your own team of consultants and earning commissions on their sales. Pampered Chef also offers ongoing training and support to help you grow your business.

4. What are the commission rates for Pampered Chef consultants?

The commission rates for Pampered Chef consultants vary depending on the products and sales volume. On average, consultants can earn 20-25% commission on their personal sales and an additional 3-12% commission on team sales. As you progress in your business, you can also earn bonuses and incentives for reaching certain milestones.

5. How do I find more information about training and resources for Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and resources for consultants, including online courses, in-person training events, and access to a community of experienced consultants. You can find more information on these resources on the Pampered Chef website or by reaching out to your upline or the customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
  • kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy Phillips