1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Need SPANISH flyer about the business

Tags:
  1. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

Does anyone have a spanish flyer that offers the business in simple terms about income opportunity (the earn $300-500 a month) or apron in 5 sizes one that you can share please?

Susan :)

Sep 25, 2005
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Pampered Chef has the opportunity and Super Starter flyers available in Spanish. I am not bilingual so I put a sticker on them saying "Needed ~ Bilingual Consultants". I haven't had results yet but in time...

Sep 25, 2005
  3. its_me_susan

Thanks Beth! I just received my spanish catalogs, opportunity brochures and the vacation opportunities. What I was hoping for was something to post on a bulletin board. I will keep looking. :)

Sep 25, 2005
  4. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

No Habla Espanol!

Because you have variations in Spanish, one must be cautious as to how it is worded. A possible suggestion is to contact Blanca Castro at 310-886-3821, or email her at bcastro@pamperedchef.com and explain what you're looking for, she may be able to help you, or provide you with something they've already created.

Sep 26, 2005
  5. its_me_susan

Thanks Rita! Is Blanca a PC employee?

Sep 27, 2005
  6. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

When you do...

Hear back from Blanca please share the flyers (if she provides you with them) or wording. I was planning to do a Hispanic festival here in Phoenix and bought a ton of Spanish language material. Unfortunately I couldn't find enough consultants to work the booth with me and am now stuck with the paperwork. I'm thinking of just handing it out while I'm out and about and hear people speaking in Spanish.

You never know!

Sep 27, 2005
  7. its_me_susan

I just sent an email - we'll see what happens :)

Sep 28, 2005
  8. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Yes, she's home office. In charge of the Hispanic marketing.

Sep 28, 2005
  9. its_me_susan

Thanks Rita!
    I sent her an email and have not yet heard back. I'll let you all know.
    :)

Sep 30, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted