• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need SPANISH flyer about the business

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
Does anyone have a spanish flyer that offers the business in simple terms about income opportunity (the earn $300-500 a month) or apron in 5 sizes one that you can share please?

Susan :)

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Pampered Chef has the opportunity and Super Starter flyers available in Spanish. I am not bilingual so I put a sticker on them saying "Needed ~ Bilingual Consultants". I haven't had results yet but in time...

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
Thanks Beth! I just received my spanish catalogs, opportunity brochures and the vacation opportunities. What I was hoping for was something to post on a bulletin board. I will keep looking. :)

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
No Habla Espanol!

Because you have variations in Spanish, one must be cautious as to how it is worded. A possible suggestion is to contact Blanca Castro at 310-886-3821, or email her at [email protected] and explain what you're looking for, she may be able to help you, or provide you with something they've already created.

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
rwesterpchef said:
Because you have variations in Spanish, one must be cautious as to how it is worded. A possible suggestion is to contact Blanca Castro at 310-886-3821, or email her at [email protected] and explain what you're looking for, she may be able to help you, or provide you with something they've already created.

Thanks Rita! Is Blanca a PC employee?

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
When you do...

Hear back from Blanca please share the flyers (if she provides you with them) or wording. I was planning to do a Hispanic festival here in Phoenix and bought a ton of Spanish language material. Unfortunately I couldn't find enough consultants to work the booth with me and am now stuck with the paperwork. I'm thinking of just handing it out while I'm out and about and hear people speaking in Spanish.

You never know!