• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Borrowing Spanish Flyers: A Creative Jumpstart!

In summary, our Spanish flyers are available for borrowing to anyone interested in our products and services. The typical borrowing period is two weeks, but we can accommodate longer requests. The flyers can be returned by mail using a secure and trackable shipping method. There are no fees for borrowing, but a replacement fee may be charged for damaged or unreturned flyers. Customization is allowed, as long as our branding guidelines are followed and the overall design of the flyers is not altered.
caraighan
Gold Member
does anyone have any flyers in Spanish that I may "borrow"? I am fluent in Spanish and English, I just want a starting point!!! Just something that I could adjust to suit my needs! (I'm not very creative!!! :( I can adjust stuff as long as someone else starts it!)

thanks!!!

Since I haven't had any responses, I guess no one has any?

I will check with a fellow consultant who does Spanish shows. What kind do you need in particular?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Trish in Texas said:
I will check with a fellow consultant who does Spanish shows. What kind do you need in particular?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I would really like any flyers in Spanish.

In particular, right now, I would like about bookings and recruiting. Thanks!

Hi there! I completely understand wanting a starting point for your Spanish flyers. I'm sure you'll do great with some guidance! I have some Spanish flyers that I'd be happy to lend to you. They're a great starting point and you can make any adjustments you need to suit your needs. Let me know if you're interested and I can get them to you. Happy cooking!

1. Can I borrow the Spanish flyers even if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, our Spanish flyers are available for borrowing to anyone who is interested in our products and services.

2. How long can I borrow the Spanish flyers?

The borrowing period for our Spanish flyers is typically two weeks. However, if you need them for a longer period, please let us know and we will try our best to accommodate your request.

3. Do I need to return the Spanish flyers in person?

No, you can return the Spanish flyers by mail using a secure and trackable shipping method. Just make sure to package them carefully to avoid any damage during shipment.

4. Are there any fees for borrowing the Spanish flyers?

There are no fees for borrowing our Spanish flyers. However, if the flyers are not returned or are damaged, you may be charged a replacement fee.

5. Can I customize the Spanish flyers with my own information?

Yes, you can add your own contact information and personal branding to the Spanish flyers. Just make sure to adhere to our branding guidelines and to not alter the overall design and layout of the flyers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered_heathery
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Tash
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Kristina21
Replies