• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Opions on Bridal Shows

In summary, The cost of being a vendor at a bridal show is $100, but it is worth it because it is a tax write off.
pcluisa
I'm a new consultant. :D My first starter month is Janaury. a co-consultant (who is also new) and I were interested in being a vendor at a bridal show. the cost would be $100 but does anyone think it is worth the price for a new consultant. How has your outcome been from a bridal show? And if you have any other advice that would help it would be great!
Thanks and have a great week!

I would say to definitely do it! It's a tax write off anyway & what a GREAT way to get your name out & get shows, bridal showers & wedding registries!

I thought it would be a great way to get my name out but i didnt know it could be a tax write off. thanks for your help. ;)

I would say definitly do it I hae done 2 endor fairs non of them bridal and I hae definitly made my money back off of them and $100 isnt bad at all some people on this board hae said some are $300+ good luck

I agree about the price! I called about a bridal fair (already had a consultant though) & it was $500! That was for 4 hours on one day & 5 the other!

I do have another question about a bridal expo. Last February, I found out about a bridal expo too late to join, but went to check it out. It was at the place I had my reception & was their first expo. I emailed the person in charge the next week & told her how nice it was. I asked if they would be doing this in the future & she said yes. She said she'd contact me after October when they would plan the 2007 expo. I emailed her in October b/c I hadn't heard from her & she said that they only knew it would be Feb 17. She said she'd get back with me when they had more info. My question is should I just wait until I hear from her? How long do I wait? I know I will be their PC person--she said I would. I just want to know cost, etc., but I don't want to make her think I'm super pushy & then not want me to do it. But I don't want to hear back from her too late to stock up on brochures, etc. I also don't want her to forget to contact me! Any ideas on when to get back with her? I was thinking Jan 8?

The price is great - especially split between two consultants. My concern is that until you are qualified you are not eligible to set up registries.

And I did 3 bridal shows last year with other consultants and although I managed to get people to sign up - not too many of them were easy to follow-up with and I can't say that I had lots of sales with the registries....

It would be great to get your name and info out there - but maybe a regular vendor fair would be better than a bridal show - I would hate for you to spend the money and not get too much payoff from it...

Just my two cents.

It is great that you are thinking outside the show box right at the beginning - good luck to you with your business!

Val

I have done a ton of these! I took a new consultant and she just set the registries aside until she qualified. They are great.

PamperedGirl: Do what my husband does with his DJ business. Call or email the lady, and say, "I just got a call for the same date as your ___. Since we have already talked, I wanted to confirm that we were set before I told this other party I couldn't do the show on that date." See what she says, and since you've opened the line of communication, you can say, "BTW, did you send the contract out to me?" You should have some sort of contract signed.

Thanks, Anne! That's a great idea!!! I figure that since this is only their second year doing this, that they just aren't on top of things.

1. What are the benefits of participating in a bridal show as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Participating in a bridal show as a Pampered Chef consultant can help you reach a highly targeted audience of engaged couples who are in the process of planning their weddings. It also allows you to showcase Pampered Chef products and services, generate leads, and potentially book future parties or demonstrations.

2. How can I make my booth stand out at a bridal show?

To make your booth stand out at a bridal show, you can use eye-catching displays, offer samples or demonstrations of Pampered Chef products, and provide exclusive discounts or promotions for show attendees. You can also decorate your booth with a wedding theme to attract the attention of engaged couples.

3. Are there any tips for successfully networking with brides at a bridal show?

To successfully network with brides at a bridal show, it's important to be friendly and approachable, listen to their needs and interests, and offer helpful solutions or ideas. You can also collect their contact information for follow-up and offer special deals or packages for brides who book Pampered Chef parties or demonstrations at the show.

4. What should I bring with me to a bridal show as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to bring business cards, catalogs, order forms, and other marketing materials to a bridal show. You should also have a well-stocked and organized display of Pampered Chef products, as well as any samples or demonstrations you plan to offer.

5. How can I leverage social media to promote my presence at a bridal show?

You can leverage social media to promote your presence at a bridal show by creating posts and ads on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You can also use event hashtags and collaborate with other vendors or influencers to reach a larger audience. Additionally, you can offer special promotions or giveaways on social media to attract more attention to your booth at the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
huskerlissa
  • aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies