• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Help With Catalog Stickers

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of putting a sticker on Pampered Chef catalogs to encourage customers to share them with others. The sticker would serve as a reminder that they are welcome to keep the catalog, order from it, and share it with friends and family. In return, they can earn discounts and rewards for their efforts. Several websites are suggested for purchasing customizable stickers. Finally, a simple and catchy sticker phrase is suggested: "Share the love, pass it on!"
ChefKelebel
I'd like to put a simple sticker on the front (or back) of my catalogs that let the guest/host know that they are welcome to keep the catalog, order from it, even clip the recipes from it, but when they are done with it, please pass it to another Pampered Chef fan. And if their friend/family place an order from it, they get $5.00 off their next order. And if they host a show from it, they get $10.00 at that show off their order. And if they pass it to a potential consultant that signs up with me, they get a $25 gift certificate (to be used with me).

But...as you can see, that's alot to put on a sticker, can anyone think of something simple/catchy that would do the trick?

Thanks! :D

Check out these sites:

thebooster.com
stickingtobusiness.com
expressyourself.com

I order stickers from them all the time. They even have some that are blank you can fill in with a template or you can have them create what you want them to say. Much nice than the avery type you would buy and use to make your own.

If you are printing your own labels, try this place:
onlinelabels.comThey have great prices

flemings99 said:
Check out these sites: thebooster.com
stickingtobusiness.com
expressyourself.comI order stickers from them all the time. They even have some that are blank you can fill in with a template or you can have them create what you want them to say. Much nice than the avery type you would buy and use to make your own.
these sites looked good -
I think the last one is express yourself online

Dear valued customer,I appreciate your enthusiasm for sharing our Pampered Chef catalogs with others! We love to see our products in the hands of happy customers.To make things easy, how about a simple sticker that reads "Share the love, pass it on!" This can serve as a reminder to your guests that they are welcome to keep the catalog, order from it, and even share it with others. And as a thank you, they can earn discounts and rewards for spreading the word about our amazing products.Thank you for being a loyal Pampered Chef fan!Best, [Your name]

1. How do I apply the catalog stickers to my catalog?

To apply the catalog stickers, simply peel them off the backing paper and stick them onto the designated pages in your catalog. Make sure to carefully align the sticker with the designated area to ensure proper placement.

2. Can I remove the catalog stickers once they are applied?

Yes, our catalog stickers are designed to be easily removable without causing any damage to your catalog. Simply peel them off gently and reposition if needed.

3. Do I have to use all of the catalog stickers or can I pick and choose which ones to use?

You are free to use as many or as few of the catalog stickers as you'd like. They are meant to be a helpful tool for organizing and highlighting products, but it is completely up to your preference.

4. Can I reuse the catalog stickers for multiple catalogs?

Our catalog stickers are intended for one-time use only. We recommend purchasing additional stickers for each new catalog edition.

5. Are there different sizes available for the catalog stickers?

At this time, we offer one standard size for our catalog stickers. However, we are constantly evaluating and updating our product offerings, so stay tuned for any potential changes in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Jules711