• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Creative Thinkers Please!

In summary, sending out notecards to customers who have bought cookware is a great way to keep in touch and remind them about your products. Some suggestions for what to write in the notecard include thanking them for choosing your cookware, highlighting its benefits, and expressing gratitude for their support. Happy cooking!
Lisa S
Hi Everyone!

I bought the very cute cookware notecards from Merrill at Leadership. I have this great idea that I am going to send on to every customer I have who has bought cookware from me.

The problem is... I can't figure out what to write in them! It can't be too long, since it is only a notecard. Obviously, I want them to get excited about the new cookware and buy a piece or two. I am booked in February, so I can only offer catalog shows for the host special.

Anyone good with words???

i would say something like i just wanted to see what you had been cooking up lately and to let you be the first to see these new pans which are Febuary Host Special and in March 40 products will be released please contact me to find out more
then tell them that you are full in Febuary when they call

Hi there! I love the idea of sending out notecards to your customers who have bought cookware from you. It's a great way to keep in touch and remind them about your products. Here are a few suggestions for what you could write in the notecard:1. Thank you for choosing our cookware! We hope it brings joy and delicious meals to your kitchen. Don't forget to check out our latest catalog for even more amazing products.2. Cooking is an art, and with our cookware, you can create the most delicious masterpieces. Thank you for being a part of our culinary journey.3. Did you know that our cookware is designed to make your life easier in the kitchen? We hope you're enjoying your new purchase and would love to hear your feedback.4. The secret ingredient to every great meal is love, and our cookware is made with love and care. Thank you for being a part of our family of happy customers.5. We're so glad you chose our cookware for your kitchen. We hope it inspires you to try out new recipes and create memorable moments with your loved ones.Hope these ideas help! Happy cooking!

1. How can I become a creative thinker?

To become a creative thinker, you can start by practicing brainstorming exercises and trying to look at problems from different perspectives. You can also read books or take classes on creativity to learn different techniques and strategies.

2. What are some tips for generating new ideas?

Some tips for generating new ideas include setting aside dedicated time for brainstorming, keeping an open mind, and getting inspiration from different sources such as nature, art, or other industries.

3. How can I encourage creativity in my team or workplace?

To encourage creativity in your team or workplace, you can foster a culture of open communication and collaboration, provide opportunities for brainstorming and idea sharing, and recognize and reward innovative thinking.

4. What are some common roadblocks to creativity?

Some common roadblocks to creativity include fear of failure, lack of confidence, and being too focused on finding the "right" answer. Overthinking and self-criticism can also hinder creativity.

5. How can I overcome a creative block?

To overcome a creative block, you can try taking a break and engaging in a different activity to clear your mind, collaborating with others for fresh perspectives, or trying a new approach or technique. Sometimes, stepping away from the problem can help spark new ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • Oklabell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • k1tchng0ddess