• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any creative ways to promote PC products in a retail setting?

Independent Pampered Chef consultant and your #. I've see several of those around here for Mary Kay and they've always caught my attention. Good luck.
kaseydee
Gold Member
My family owns a franchise business that I run 6days a week. It is home care related. I have put a PC catalog on my back counter for people to "see" b/c we are not suppose to promote other items to people. I also bought a lot of the PC pens & use those at the counter. Does anyone have any other interesting ideas for making people aware of PC? I can't wear any buttons or put up signs. Any nonchalant ideas? I have only had one person say anything to me regarding PC from seeing it on the pen. :(

How about....PC stationary?

Stocking the employee break room with PC products for everyone to use?

Can you wear PC T-shirts?

PC related Christmas gifts?

PC recipes and snacks for everyone?

I'll try to think of more.
Debbie :D

Those are all good ideas...but I am the one & only here all day! No to shirts the franchise has their own to wear.

The only thing I could think of is if your car can be seen maybe putting pc logos and stuff on the car?

Wow
kaseydee said:
Those are all good ideas...but I am the one & only here all day! No to shirts the franchise has their own to wear.

Ooooh that's tough! If you're by yourself! Hmmmmm

So only one person per shift?

I'm the only shift - one woman show.

Lol
kaseydee said:
I'm the only shift - one woman show.

LOL

Oh so you mean for the customers! Sorry I misunderstood.

Sorry I wasn't clear....yes the customers. LOL. Now we're on the same page. :)

Use the small bowl caddy for candy and set it on the counter. Or use the 3 tiered stand for fresh flowers, candles etc...trifle bowl as a christmas decoration (colored balls with garland etc)....

You could use the new pastry mat for a desk pad (my husband uses one and loves it - says it gives just the right padding for writing). Use a PC mug for your coffee (one with a logo on it) and maybe have a small bowl caddy & bowls for a pen holder...

ooooh
BethCooks4U said:
You could use the new pastry mat for a desk pad (my husband uses one and loves it - says it gives just the right padding for writing). Use a PC mug for your coffee (one with a logo on it) and maybe have a small bowl caddy & bowls for a pen holder...

Ooooh good ones Beth!!

Yeah maybe you could have the trifle bowl or caddy with some free candy that people can just take at the front desk. Candy canes are nice for Christmas, hershey's kisses, mints, etc...

Free goodies are always great. Use different PC products. When we first got married we went to an apt complex to sign a lease and they had a nice free cookie set up. I liked it.

Suds Pump

Small Bamboo Tongs

Twixit Clips

Quikut Paring Knives

Bar Board w/Apple Wedger on Desk

Tool Turn about for pencils, scissors (kitchen shears), rulers, etc (Black goes with everything -it will/won't stand out)

Hand Soap & Lotion Set in the Bathroom

Cups and More (white or dots)

put the sprinkles near the coffee pot - people on here says there great in coffee/hot chocolate

Small Dot Bowls w/candy

Kitchen Towels

Mircofiber towels

~

Use the catalog tote as a purse?

I personally would notice if you had your car parked outside with a sign on it that said Independent Pampered Chef consultant and your #. I've see several of those around here for Mary Kay and they've always caught my attention. Good luck.

Related to Any creative ways to promote PC products in a retail setting?

What are the best ways to increase sales in a retail job?

The best ways to increase sales in a retail job are to actively engage with customers, offer product demonstrations, upsell complementary items, create eye-catching displays, and participate in special promotions and events.

How can I effectively manage inventory in a retail job?

To effectively manage inventory in a retail job, it is important to keep track of stock levels, regularly check for expired or damaged products, place reorders in a timely manner, and utilize inventory management software.

What are some effective customer service strategies for a retail job?

Some effective customer service strategies for a retail job include being friendly and approachable, actively listening to customers' needs and concerns, offering helpful product recommendations, and following up on any customer issues or complaints.

What are some ways to attract and retain loyal customers in a retail job?

To attract and retain loyal customers in a retail job, it is important to provide exceptional customer service, offer loyalty programs or rewards, consistently offer high-quality products, and regularly communicate with customers through email or social media.

What are some creative ideas for visual merchandising in a retail job?

Some creative ideas for visual merchandising in a retail job include using color-coordinated displays, featuring seasonal or trending products, incorporating interactive elements, and regularly changing up the displays to keep things fresh and interesting for customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies