• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Creative Ideas for Celebrating $50,000 in Sales Outside of PC Full-Time?

I'm a lot further .... $2,500 away from $15K, and I really want to get there by the end of the year. May offer the same incentive for a $50 order in August and October, since I can't see myself purchasing cookware and am not thrilled with most of the August specials.
lockhartkitchen
With working full-time outside of PC, this is a major milestone for me. Has anyone done something specials for hosts/guests for this milestone? I'm looking for some ideas. I don't want to brag to people, but rather encourage them to look at the business.

lockhartkitchen said:
with working full-time outside of pc, this is a major milestone for me. Has anyone done something specials for hosts/guests for this milestone? I'm looking for some ideas. I don't want to brag to people, but rather encourage them to look at the business.

congrats!!! :d

No suggestions, but a hearty Congratulations!

WAHOO!!!! To you!

that's amazing!!! congratulations!

Thank you all. I have a show Sunday and I'll meet my goal. Yeah! Maybe I'll treat myself to something nice.

:D Congrats girl!!!

By the way, at the bare minimum commission (20%), you've made $10,000 commission (plus any freebies that you've earned along the way) since you started dong PC! :D Mention THAT to your potential recruits ... and then you can drop the hint about how much faster they could earn it doing PC more often than you do it. ;)

How about a special incentive (like the opportunity to order the August host specials at 60 percent off) with every $50 order?I'm a lot further .... $2,500 away from $15K, and I really want to get there by the end of the year. May offer the same incentive for a $50 order in August and October, since I can't see myself purchasing cookware and am not thrilled with most of the August specials.

lockhartkitchen said:
With working full-time outside of PC, this is a major milestone for me. Has anyone done something specials for hosts/guests for this milestone? I'm looking for some ideas. I don't want to brag to people, but rather encourage them to look at the business.

How many shows do you do a month? You've averaged $10K per year (If I read it right that you've been in for 5 years) so say you do 2 shows a month, you could say "I work full time and I do just 2 Pampered Chef parties a month and sell 10K per year! Think what you could do if you could do 1 or 2 shows a WEEK." As a gift to your guests to celebrate your milestone I'd do something like for ever $50 or more order you'll give them a season's best. You can put it on their orders or put them on the host order to save yourself a little more. Or get them on a supply order (just not commissionable and you'd have to then get them to the host or bring them to the show to hand out as you collect the orders).

Intrepid_Chef said:
How about a special incentive (like the opportunity to order the August host specials at 60 percent off) with every $50 order?

How can this be done? How can we offer our own specials?

Intrepid_Chef said:
How about a special incentive (like the opportunity to order the August host specials at 60 percent off) with every $50 order?

JackieB999 said:
How can this be done? How can we offer our own specials?

What she's talking about here is a "mystery host" type show. The person who's name is drawn get's the the benefit. Some do it that that person gets listed as the host and gets all the benefits and others divide the benefits among several people.

Sort of. Sometimes I'm putting in a small catalog show and am underwhelmed with the host special, but hate to see it go to waste. So I simply offer it to others. Rarely has there been a big enough demand to hold a drawing.

Related to Any Creative Ideas for Celebrating $50,000 in Sales Outside of PC Full-Time?

1. How long does it typically take to reach $50,000 in sales with the $200 investment?

The amount of time it takes to reach $50,000 in sales may vary depending on individual efforts and strategies. However, many consultants have been able to achieve this goal within a year or less.

2. Do I need to have previous experience or knowledge in sales to reach $50,000 in sales?

No, previous experience or knowledge in sales is not required to reach $50,000 in sales. The Pampered Chef business model is designed to support and train individuals at all levels of experience.

3. What are some effective ways to use the $200 investment to reach $50,000 in sales?

The $200 investment can be used to purchase Pampered Chef products, marketing materials, and attend training events. Additionally, using social media, hosting virtual parties, and reaching out to family and friends are effective ways to reach $50,000 in sales.

4. Are there any incentives or rewards for reaching $50,000 in sales?

Yes, there are various incentives and rewards for reaching $50,000 in sales, including bonuses, free products, and recognition within the company. Pampered Chef also offers an opportunity to earn a free trip and attend an exclusive conference for top achievers.

5. Can I continue to earn income after reaching $50,000 in sales?

Absolutely! Reaching $50,000 in sales is just the beginning of your journey with Pampered Chef. As a consultant, you have the potential to continue earning income through sales, team building, and leadership development opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • annew
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies